hb10 seems to like me.. but what to do?!

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
I'm still a pretty noob, I guess, that I have to ask here. But I don't fear asking at least.

ok here's my story.

Ok here is this SUPER HOT Chick HB10 going to the same school.

Anyways, since starting here on sosuave I have been dressing much better and doing my hair much more nicely. I guess I look pretty good. Then I adopted this slow moving showing that you control everything. I also ignored HB10 pretty much, not even looking at her when she passes. I noticed a lot of girls getting all nervous when I pass.

HB10 noticed at some point. Once I heard her asking one of her girlfriends "But who is this?"

Didn't think I'd have any chance yet. Didn't pursue anything. Since 2 weeks she's started doing strong EC everytime I pass and well as she initaited the EC I gazed in her eyes as well.

Ok now 2 days ago
I went into the gym and saw HB10. she saw me as well. then I might just imagine but I somehow had the impression she was getting nervous. I just played cool, wasn't nervous at all [guess that's thanks to all my approaches I've done recently and really getting cool with girls] and just behaved like I wasn't impressed at all with her presence. I saw my sister playing floor ball and showed her my tongue in a joking way. [dunno if hb10 saw it, but could be]. so really showing I am very confident.

then I talk to hb9 from school B. I lean onto a table, my legs stretched. then HB10 simply climbs over my legs, pretending there wasn't any space to walk in this corridor like she's trying to get some attention.

later while standing with hb9, she passes and touches my elbow [not deliberatly, but exactly this could be deliberatly!]

ok continue chit chatting with hb9.

I notice how hb10 unties her hair she had put together over her head. with her hair open she looks much better.

hb10 stands at the exit talking to some boons. I decide to leave. I start walking really slowly towards her. I initiate [1st time I initiate] strong EC. she immediatly notices and looks into my face. I walk really slow and our faces are perhaps 1 foot away from each other. I notice how she would like to smile but she doesn't dare, she's just like "uuuh he noticed me!"

I step out the door and leave.

OK you guys will probably ask wtf I am waiting for. but as stated before she is the hottest fuc king biatch around. and I definitly wouldn't like to screw it with her. I know this is anti-dj-mind-set. this is really bad. ok I will approach her. but how? It might be she thinks I am the overmaster whatever.

I want an approach that immediatly shows that I am 100% confident. I have been thinking about several strategies:

do a FUC KING OVERCOLD APPROACH, means I just walk up to her, stare deep in her eyes and kiss her. what is cool here, if it works, I don't have to do anything to have her. I then have her. It would be great because I wouldn't even have talked to her before kissing her.

following approach.

"ok ok, you've tried so hard in looking good and getting my attention, you are allowed to invite me to a dinner" hand over my cellphone without saying something, getting the # and leave.

what if I should get rejected?!

just kino her back and continue walking without turning back. will make her crazy because I didn't stop to stay with her, but still haven't really approached her

anyone of you a really good idea?

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her out casually, play it as cool as always, say something i noticed u cheking me out for a couple of days now, how about a movie sometime if ur interested? if she says yes , then when u get home get on your knees and thank god for this oppertunity if she says no then move on and go for another hb =)

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
girls wouldn't like you if you acted 'too cool', like ignoring them. sure you don't give them too much attention, but you still have to give them attention once in a while.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alnite
girls wouldn't like you if you acted 'too cool', like ignoring them. sure you don't give them too much attention, but you still have to give them attention once in a while.
that's what Im doing now. most time just dont look at her, then from time to time a strong EC. I think this could work very well. is somehow part of "push and pull back" isn't it?

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Grandmaster,

Your plan sounds good. ie: just walking up and kissing her. But I wouldn't do it just any old time. At a party when she happens to be alone would be perfect. Or any other time where she wouldn't expect it but would subconsciously hope for it to happen. In other words, not in a hallway at school.

Honestly, grabbing your balls and just kissing a chick out of no-wher (so long as you have IOIs) has serious potential to make her fvcking crazy for you. it demonstrates so much of what a DJ is about: confidence, taking what you want, not giving a fvck, dominance, etc etc.

And if you pull it off, you have mad king kong balls. Even if she rejects you (highly unlikely if she is giving you signs, which it seems she is, and especially unlikely if you do it like a man), you will gain massive respect at your school among all the girls and all the guys for having the balls to grab and kiss the hottest girl at your school.

Good luck!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Shezzler
First off an HB10 does not exist - highest grade is 8.5, and i am a 9.

Man grab your ballz and mack her - ask her straight - dont be a puzzy!

Good Luck
Shezzler werent you talking about a HB9 you picked up on one of your posts?......As for you grow some balls walk up to her and kiss her if she doesnt go for it atleast she will be intrigued beacause your all spontaneous and sh*t

P.S Dont kiss her at school i dont know about your conuntry but in Australia you would probably get expeld

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly think if a guy wants to call a girl a 10, he should post a pic as well.

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i honestly think any of you who think this girl isn't a 10 should post your 10, garuntee you it won't be a 10 in my book.

dude just talk to the girl already, enough of this gay EC stuff you've done enough get R done!

As for anybody else his 10 could be a 4 foot troll with 3 eyes and a face full of zits.

so lets not be objective here, were trying to help not crituqe the girl he's intrested in. :rolleyes:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt even read the post.

Just think what would you do if it was "HB 8 likes me, what to do??"
Or "HB 7.5 likes me, what to do??"

Its the same thing. If you think its not, that's why you will fail.