HB 9-9.5 approach

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today at the end of 7th period. I know where this one hb9-9.5 stands at before she gets on her bus. I acctually approached her last thurs or friday, and asked her if she remembered me and blah blah.

heres a little bit of past you will need to know to understand the approach somewhat better. I went to MH for preschool-7th grade, in the middle of 7th I started going to SB, in tenth (this year), I just moved back to MH.

Well anyways heres the approach I had today, I wish I would have wrote the previous one down, because I dont remember it.

I was setting myself up for this one, I know where she stands, I got there before her, Well when I seen her walking towards her stop , (right after I got near it), Some black dude pulled her hair and some ****. I started walking away slowly thinking whether I should approach or not, So I looked back to take a glance and make my decision, she was looking at me straight in my eyes when i turned around. So Im thinking.... walking slowly.... turn around again, more eye contact. I turn around again and I think to myself one more eye contact and im getting my ass over there, turned around, she was looking dead in my eyes, So what do I do? Turn my a55 around and get over there. She was standing with two friends btw.

Me : hey
her : Whats up
Me : not much your name is ___ ___ right?
Her : Yea
Me : So what kind of music do you listen too?
Her : Rap and ??? (Forgot)
Me : Cool, so where do you live at
Her : _____
Me : Do you remember my name?
Her : Yea its Brad ___.
Me : How do you know my last name?
Her : We went to 4th grade together.
Me : same class?
Her : I think so.
Me and her at same time right before she walks to her bus
Me N Her : Well il talk to you later.

No kino, partly because she had two friends with her. Hmm, For some reason Im having trouble with C&F, im not sure if its my thing. I do have some other game that seems to be effective though.

When I was at the fair that one day, when I met that chick and got laid. I asked her what her fav. color was, she said green, but then she said but not like that chair green. I said what about the hose. She said no I dont like the hose niether. I said so you dont like the hose? She said good one. Stuff that goes over thier heads, but after they think about it , they find out it is sexually related. What would you classify this as? Because for me it seems effective.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i think most stuff goes over girls' heads, then they think about it, and they find out its sexually related. lol.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL, That kind of stuff is always popping up naturally to me, for some reason C&F rarely appears...I kind of feel like I need C&F though.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dunno man, never seen or used this technique before.
Anway you should improve your convo skills, have you signed up to the newsletters? one guy suggest that when you approach a girl, you should always have 3 openers and 3 stories ready to tell, everytime, tell the same story to every girl you pick up on, and your openers should lead to those stories, therefore the girl develop some bond of emotional bond with you and will be ready to give you her number after those 3 stories are up because she thinks she knows you enough.

Chronix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some good push/pull stories in swinggcats but dont remember them, maybe I should study those a little bit and make my own using similar methods.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
your fluff talk was really lame, imho.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You jumped from hello, straight to a very common question "What kind of music do you listen to?"

yawn.

I would've handled it like this.\

Me: Oh hey, its you again
Her: Sure is.
Me: Yah, I kinda forgot your name though
Her: I'm _____ _____
Me: Ah yah, that rings a bell. So this is like the 2nd time I've seen you here, you wouldn't be stalking me or anything like that, now would ya?
Her: haha no, I come here everyday and wait for the bus.
Me: Gotchya, it's a shame really, they shouldn't give you guys a shorter bus, I mean after all, its not your fault :wink: (Maybe even a playful nudge)

continue from there, you get the basic idea i hope.