HB 9.5 PROBLEM. Need tips

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, yesterday night i was in club lot of chicks there, but as i am used too, i approached some of them to make my mood, and then just the extremely hot ones.

ok some friends of mine came, and they sat at the table with this chick (HB9.5, blond, curly hair, brown eyes big tits, dressed in a pink suit and white pants awwwwww) ok .. they were about 5 (only chicks) in their grup. I started to analyze her, look at her bl, what she is doing, she seemed bored, i then wen`t to my friend, and i was sitting next to this chick, and sometimes we looked each in others eyes :))

ok.. then i get bored, and i say wtf i must get social p. and i go to dance i go in a cage, the highest place in the club, EVERYONE was looking at me, so the HB. i was dancing, my smile allways on my face, she started to look more and more at me i was smilling to her, and then i took my tongue out at her :) guess what she got angry (hmm...wtf? i thought so, i thincked then she is a hard target, and for 9.5 i should make some neghits) i dance and i dance, 2 chicks came near me and started to dance with me, putting their hands on my ass stuff like this, HB9.5 was looking. then i get down, the 2 chicks in the cage got nervous cuz i left :) and i went to chick "Hello, Alex" she told me her name after this, talked a liitle about how i dance, and then was tiem for neghit, when i spoke with her, her hair was allways bothering me, so i asked her if she want`s to cut her hair so we can speak easyer, she told ARE U CRAZY? Me: Does ur beauty stay in the hair? No..
She: (Didn`t answer moved her head in other direction)

This i don`t understand, then i tryied to repair the situation, fluff talk some more, i wanted to make her attracted to me, so i wanted to make her the cube game, She didn`t want :( then i asked her some more neghits, she got angry and didn`t speak with me the whole night. WHY ? THIS IS WHAT I WAN`T TO KNOW :)

i need some fast tips on what to do with her, tonight i am seeing her again. + i have to make her speak with me again.

(i asked my friend what she told him about me... : He is a good dancer i liked him, but he is a jerk, and i don`t like jerks)

for me sound good this, i was CF but didn`t worked ANYTHING on her. She want`s a ****in.g religious guy or what?

PS: She doesn`t have a boyfriend from long time, she is approached by 3 guys/minute she rejects all of them

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were a jerk because you used too many neghits. Neghits should not be a normal part of your game unless the girl is stuck up and puts herself on a pedestal.

Otherwise, you need to be CF, which it doesn't sound like you are. Neghits are NOT CF.

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
i made only one neg hit, not more... and believe me neghits aren`t a part of my game, but this was the hotest chick i ever seen in a club, so i applied mystery ... that says +9 chicks--> neg hit

and i have my own theory about CF, i prefer more Funny. of course not like a clown. but many times i made a chick laugh and laugh and laugh and had the same effect.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Tips
Post a tip, technique, idea, or article that you've experienced or read about and feel would benefit your fellow Dons in understanding and being more successful with women.

Gap

Don Juan
Reaction score
f u c k her :) i didn`t saw her anymore, and there are hundreds of other womans :) so wtf ...

tactic :)

and i have my own theory about CF, i prefer more Funny
Post a tip, technique, idea, or article that you've experienced or read about and feel would benefit your fellow Dons in understanding and being more successful with women.
if i will say that CF is ****, the whole forum will jump in my head, i see that everyone here likes Cf, so it`s me against the forum :) i don`t wan`t this :D