HB 7.5 / Jealous EX-BF trying to 'WIN' her back.

xero88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fella,

I been talking to this one girl for almost a week. I call her up every other day. We have a good conversation going on. The thing is she just broke up with her boyfriend a month ago. They been going out for almost three years. She treated her like crap, now wants her back. Trying to "win" her back, and this guy is those guy that get jealous easily. He didn't allow her to hang out with any guy when they were going out, and he have anger problems. The thing is I'm not sure should I continue to go afer this chick, because I dont want her EX to hunt me down like a bear. How should I go from here?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been calling this girl once a day for 5-6 days? You fool. Read the damn Bible, n00b. Phones are for women. Be a man.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face him on the field of combat.

Your spear.

His.

For death and glory.

To victory!

Seriously though don't ya know that all chicks with ex boyfriends the story goes he treated me like crap blah blah blah.

Unless you see a black eye and bruises or have a police report or confrontation with this guy confirming her story its all possible hearsay or manipulative rescue me from the bad man garbage.

Do what Obsidian said and may your erections be thick, your spirit humble and your game tight.

Farewell.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I misread, but once every two days is still pretty weak. Make her miss the sound of your voice. AND MEET WITH HER IN PERSON. Don't be her girlfriend, man.