Don Juan
Reaction score
POF.com is full of scum. I use that site for entertainment purposes only

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
POF.com is full of scum. I use that site for entertainment purposes only
Not surprised. Entertainment? As in seeing how many guys you can string along then deny and go ghost?

POF's gone downhill in the last few years. 10 guys for every girl it seems, 6's are starting to get attitudes and acting like 9's and 10's. It's pretty bad.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry fella, this whole painful thread screams 'scared virgin'.

If you get another one like this (because let's face it, you've f!*ked this one up), don't neg her, no need for the bant or even 1/4 the amount of texts. If she clicks her fingers and dictates terms that is fine because she is doing it FOR SEX, AS ARE YOU!

Even if you roll up and she's not as fit as you thought, just lose the V-plates man so you dont keep acting like this!!!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
I was working one of the nights. The previous one she texted me & said she wanted to meet me in town. Like i say i'm not going to jump in my car & fly into town just because she says so
What did you want her to do? Get on her knees and beg? What is the point of being on POF if not to meet girls? Here she is saying 'meet me, fawk me", and your response is 'no, I can't because you are tell me too'? :crazy:

Does not compute.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
11 apr 10:25 her: Cant do saturday as im already out & am not a spoilt brat speak for yaseeeelf
11:38 Me-Ya hair looks stunning in ya whatsapp pic. It seems to be sticking up like a ducks arse at the back though.
16:02 Her= A ducks arse? Ur face looks like a ducks crack. Me hair always looks canny when i go out.
16;10 Me- I bet ya hair smells lush. My freind used "the lovely" perfume in 2010. Al d lads wud just stop n stare at her when she entered a room.
18:00 Her: your wierd.
18:29 Me- im attracted to the way certain females who look after themselves smell. Its natural.
18:40 Me- i av a disease called MALE. I am sooo sorry. Please,please FORGIVE ME!
19:41 her- proper fruitloop
19:58 me- Marilyn monroe wannabe. You do sound like her though. Hahaa
20:02 Her- No wonder ya single
20:22 Me- dont spit ya dummy out shaggy
20:23 Her- your the kid with the dummy ya freak.
20:52 Her: Your an unfortuante individual.

12 Apr
21:26 Me- Not a chance i was going to come into town tuesday night just coz you clicked ya fingers!
21:50 Her- stop textin me ya freak.
21:54 Me- Delete my number & dont contact me again.

13 Apr
12:15 Me- You'll av to show me a little more respect if you want my attention! If you dont respect me theres no point.
12:17 Her-I dont need attention and definatley not from you. Already told you to stop texting me!
12:20 Me-Im glad we got that clear.
12:20 Her- Well clearly not if ya still texting pleb.

In the last couple of texts i wanted to get it clear because i have a feeling she will be back in touch.
Wont respond to this bird again unless i think i'll get a fuc* out of it.
This girls wants nothing to do with you. She thinks you are a psycho. Which, after reading all of your texts, I cannot argue.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
11 apr 10:25 her: Cant do saturday as im already out & am not a spoilt brat speak for yaseeeelf
11:38 Me-Ya hair looks stunning in ya whatsapp pic. It seems to be sticking up like a ducks arse at the back though.
16:02 Her= A ducks arse? Ur face looks like a ducks crack. Me hair always looks canny when i go out.
16;10 Me- I bet ya hair smells lush. My freind used "the lovely" perfume in 2010. Al d lads wud just stop n stare at her when she entered a room.
18:00 Her: your wierd.
18:29 Me- im attracted to the way certain females who look after themselves smell. Its natural.
18:40 Me- i av a disease called MALE. I am sooo sorry. Please,please FORGIVE ME!
19:41 her- proper fruitloop
19:58 me- Marilyn monroe wannabe. You do sound like her though. Hahaa
20:02 Her- No wonder ya single
20:22 Me- dont spit ya dummy out shaggy
20:23 Her- your the kid with the dummy ya freak.
20:52 Her: Your an unfortuante individual.

12 Apr
21:26 Me- Not a chance i was going to come into town tuesday night just coz you clicked ya fingers!
21:50 Her- stop textin me ya freak.
21:54 Me- Delete my number & dont contact me again.

13 Apr
12:15 Me- You'll av to show me a little more respect if you want my attention! If you dont respect me theres no point.
12:17 Her-I dont need attention and definatley not from you. Already told you to stop texting me!
12:20 Me-Im glad we got that clear.
12:20 Her- Well clearly not if ya still texting pleb.

In the last couple of texts i wanted to get it clear because i have a feeling she will be back in touch.
Wont respond to this bird again unless i think i'll get a fuc* out of it.

Holy crap dude....girls always tell me how crazy most of the guys are on POF..this would definitely support their argument...i have never even met a chick as crazy as you are.....this is the worst text exchange i have ever seen...you should have just shut up and went to try and bang her...now you painted yourself like the American Physcho character. No chick will touch you with a 10 foot pole if you keep acting like this. I can't figure out if you are scared to meet and compensating or just physchotic.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought i'd put this out there: Kind of an update.

My brother got her number off POF & asked me if I knew her.
He said because he remembered me talking about how crazy she was!

Well I said that I was probs more crazy than her in the texts/phonecall
we had & that I could of met/fuc*ed her a few times, but in the end I
screwed it up.

Well he was texting her & told me she was crazy. I told him I thought she was quite funny. He said "no shes crazy"

He met her & told me she was very sarcastic..which she is.

Him: You look nice tonight..nicer than you do on your pof pics

Her: What you saying about my pics like? Dale you look worse
in person than you do on your pics!

He told me she was very sarcastic.

Him: I'm no taking this off you (Her sarcastic attitude)

He then walked out on her. (She was saying to him "You're the huffiest guy
I've ever met"

She was then texting him saying sorry & that she wanted to meet him again.

I was out in town last night with my Brother & my friend & she walked into the bar (She wasn't aware that we actually knew each other until then =)
She walked straight back out the bar then re-entered later.
She started dancing with a man as soon as she came back in right in front of us. (I knew her ****ty little game)

Btw I didn't look at her once at all during the whole charade. (My brothers texting her so it's his chance now)
My bro was looking at her though (He was smiling & laughing, but he wasn't impressed with her eccentric behaviour (she started pretending to fu*k the
lucky guy who she was dancing with)

None of us spoke to her although my bro & my friend were looking over to her direction. She came running over to me quite excited "Your crazy Ryan..the nutter" then ran back to her female friend.

I was just curious what you guys make of this girl?

She does like Marilyn Monroe as her facebook cover photo (im not friends
with her on facebook) & she has a little cute voice. I'm not trying trying to say she's BPD! I don't know much about that!

She once told me "Control me Ryan, control me" I think she puts on a front
& like most women wants a man who can control her so she acts like this to see whos capable.