Having an issue with what your girlfriend wears?

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i think what Ease and some of you others is true. I was being dumb/ insecure. Whatever moving on. I'll remeber this situation and act differently next time. This girl really loves me and there is really no chance of her breaking up with me as i usually am very confident/ dominant/ not being jealous in the least. She is not a slut and actually would never cheat on me in our current situation. I guess i just don't like it that she looking for that type of attention from guys.
I think its rooted in the fact that she's really good friends with two of my really good friends, like texting them all the time, which i talked about in a different thread. I've been more jealousish lately for some reason. Anyway, got to get my head straight. I'm thinking about dumping her to work on myself some. I told her yesterday that i didn't love her like i thought I did, that i had said it too early and i dont think i actually love her. She said she still loved me and was alright with the fact that I'm not in love with her. We're still together. Any thoughts? Maybe i'm just writing my thoughts down

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, i think what Ease and some of you others is true. I was being dumb/ insecure. Whatever moving on. I'll remeber this situation and act differently next time. This girl really loves me and there is really no chance of her breaking up with me as i usually am very confident/ dominant/ not being jealous in the least. She is not a slut and actually would never cheat on me in our current situation. I guess i just don't like it that she looking for that type of attention from guys.
I think its rooted in the fact that she's really good friends with two of my really good friends, like texting them all the time, which i talked about in a different thread. I've been more jealousish lately for some reason. Anyway, got to get my head straight. I'm thinking about dumping her to work on myself some. I told her yesterday that i didn't love her like i thought I did, that i had said it too early and i dont think i actually love her. She said she still loved me and was alright with the fact that I'm not in love with her. We're still together. Any thoughts? Maybe i'm just writing my thoughts down

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its rooted in the fact that she's really good friends with two of my really good friends, like texting them all the time, which i talked about in a different thread. I've been more jealousish lately for some reason. Anyway, got to get my head straight. I'm thinking about dumping her to work on myself some. I told her yesterday that i didn't love her like i thought I did, that i had said it too early and i dont think i actually love her. She said she still loved me and was alright with the fact that I'm not in love with her/ didn't want to break up. I told her i wanted to stay together. Any thoughts? Maybe i'm just writing my thoughts down

Yes man

Reaction score
Hey i read the whole thread but near the end i think you just got a bit repetitive. I think you need to just calm down and relax because you keep saying the same stuff over and over again in your posts.