Having an issue with what your girlfriend wears?

getready

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend 11 months. We were going to a party. First we went to a fancyish friends birthday party. I'm wearing a pollo butten down and a sweater. I look good. She's wearing a shirt thats all mesh in the back and completely see through. You can see the whole back of her bra and the top of her thong. She wears a sweater for the fancy party but then when were going to the real party she's just gonna wear the shirt. I was sorta making jokes about her shirt or expressing my concern or something I forget. Then she's like "why do you have such an issue with what I'm wearing". "I was like its pretty obvious" blah blah blah she gets all pissed in the back of my mind I'm just thinking why does she want that kind of male attention. Also she is going to go get wasted at the party and i cant drink because of a concussion. Was I making too big a deal out of this? I think i got a little to effected by her actions but I was for the most part cracking jokes and keeping my frame. Anyway she pissed off and was like fine i will put on a tank top underneath. We were clearly both in bad moods then.

Should i just have let her wear the slutty shirt? This girl is usually a respectable girl, does flirt with a lot of guys but doesn't hook up with people very easy. Has a history of being a makeout slut years back though. How should I have handled this?

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
don't freak out too much. but yeah it's a "fancy" party. tell she'll look like the sluttiest there girl, don't say "be", just say look like.
tell her you have standards and you don't want to have your girlfriend stared at by all the guys. tell her she's your's, and your's only, and you want her to dress sexy like that but not in front of others.

the truth is all guys want a wh0re as a girlfriend, but we want her to be OUR wh0re and our's only.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you let yout Girlfriend let other people see her underwear. I woulda broke up with her over that. Her intentions are wrong and shes immature.

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She must be really fine for u to be so concerned. I will do her from the rear window for sure.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
Why the hell would you let yout Girlfriend let other people see her underwear. I woulda broke up with her over that. Her intentions are wrong and shes immature.

really? I wouldnt. personally if my gf looks smoking hot in public Im happy just to see the looks on other dudes faces.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's trashy for a girl who is in a relationship. Total disrespect.

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
That's trashy for a girl who is in a relationship. Total disrespect.

Totally true, but even worse is when he says she used to be a make out slut.
This girls sounds low quality

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
and she flirts alot with other guys. That's a AW. Shouldn't be girlfriend material.

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
and she flirts alot with other guys. That's a AW. Shouldn't be girlfriend material.
Funny I agree 100% on this yet what if the situation was reversed.
Even in a relationship, I can't see myself not flirting casually with random girls.

Am I not boyfriend material?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could care less to be honest. But I know if my gf caught me flirting with other girls I'd probably be dumped after some time.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got jealous and chumped out big time.

The issue isnt what she is wearing, it's the whole 'male attention' thing. If you cant get to grips with that then that is your problem. It doesnt make her a slut or unreasonable.

If what she is wearing is innappropriate or going to make you look bad then tell that ***** what to wear. But dont come up and start making excuses for jealousy. It doesnt matter if you were joking, she knew exactly what the real problem was and it makes you look bad.

Pierce said:
Advice of a guy who has never had a girlfriend.

I guarantee any guy who says that this girl is not relationship material does not have the experience to realize this is a common everyday situation. Learn to be a man and enjoy seeing other guys lust after your girl.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None of my girlfriends have ever disrespected me like that and they never will because if they try sum crap like that I'd tell them straight up.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
You got jealous and chumped out big time.

The issue isnt what she is wearing, it's the whole 'male attention' thing. If you cant get to grips with that then that is your problem. It doesnt make her a slut or unreasonable.

If what she is wearing is innappropriate or going to make you look bad then tell that ***** what to wear. But dont come up and start making excuses for jealousy. It doesnt matter if you were joking, she knew exactly what the real problem was and it makes you look bad.

Advice of a guy who has never had a girlfriend.

I guarantee any guy who says that this girl is not relationship material does not have the experience to realize this is a common everyday situation. Learn to be a man and enjoy seeing other guys lust after your girl.
Agreed, jealousy looks bad on guys... You just proved to her that you are scared, aka have no confidence... Bad move man...

Who cares about a girls past, the more she's done the better she gets, thus the better for you now...

Just because when a person is single and kiss (or fvck for that matter) alot of people doesn't mean she's a cheater when she's in a relationship, it only means she's more experianced...

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
I could care less to be honest. But I know if my gf caught me flirting with other girls I'd probably be dumped after some time.
How can you not flirt with other girls??? Why are you scared of your girlfriend dumping you?

Why are you scared of your girlfriend flirting with other guys? Do you value yourself so lowly that you want her to dress as a nun, walk three steps behind you and talk to the ground?

getready said:
She's wearing a shirt thats all mesh in the back and completely see through. You can see the whole back of her bra and the top of her thong.
So the top is see-thru at the BACK? Wow...when you take your lady to a swanky do...and she wears a stunning backless dress (think Oscars etc), do you have an issue with that too?

getready said:
Has a history of being a makeout slut years back though.
You don't trust her - for whatever reason (maybe you, maybe her, maybe your relationship) and you're looking for reasons to see her cheating on you or being an arse. I'd recommend ending it - if you don't trust her and all brings you drama, what's the point?

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying I flirt all day with other girls. But my gf doesn't know about it. I know she would dump me if she caught me but I don't care because I won't get caught.

I just don't date girls that are AW that love to club and wear things that wouldn't look good if she was my wife. Those are the girls I will pull and fvck and keep them until they want a relationship and next them. But a girl who I will get in a relationship with is a girl I could see marrying and she wouldn't do any of these things.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce said:
I was saying I flirt all day with other girls. But my gf doesn't know about it. I know she would dump me if she caught me but I don't care because I won't get caught.
Then my I suggest the dynamic of your relationship is wrong? If you're changing who you are or what you're doing when you're with her, then you're living a lie - and she's controlling you. Flirt in front of her. Make her step up and win your attention back. You shouldn't be afraid in your own relationship.

Pierce said:
I just don't date girls that are AW that love to club and wear things that wouldn't look good if she was my wife.
She's going in a top that is see through at the back. Her pants won't be visible on the night because she'll put a low cut thong or hipsters on. So it's just the back of the bra...

BBbardot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
foomee said:
don't freak out too much. but yeah it's a "fancy" party. tell she'll look like the sluttiest there girl, don't say "be", just say look like.
tell her you have standards and you don't want to have your girlfriend stared at by all the guys. tell her she's your's, and your's only, and you want her to dress sexy like that but not in front of others.

the truth is all guys want a wh0re as a girlfriend, but we want her to be OUR wh0re and our's only.
haha not all guys luckly, just talibans. Actually many guys like others to find their gf sexy ( not slutty or whorish. well, some do want this too) but stylish and sexy, yes.

I think it's silly. I wouldn't wnat my gf to be ridiculous, but sexy why not. Also you can look fancy AND sexy.

Edit: well i'm happy i never met a guy like some of you guys ^^
i think it's pretty silly and insecure. I like being stylish sexy and cute and wear cool stuffs.
never met any guys that didn't think the way i dress is cool. On new years eve my bf got compliments from his buddies that said he had a beautifull sexy french gf. Oh and once i was at a pool party at my bf's best friend's house. And all the irish girl were like seeking attention getting throws all dressed into the pool fighting into the pool, being loud, walkig around in panties. while I was still dressed talking with some of the guys on the sofa, playing pool and stuff, we were all going on well and laughing ( was one of the first time I was hanging out with my bf's friends). Then i went into the house's sauna where my bf, some of his buddies and some girls (including my bf's ex) were. I was hot obviously so I took my top off.
and so i had just my bra and a skirt and heels, and the conversations stopped and one of his friends said kind of not discretly, **** your gf has a banging body. And i was like looking at everybody looking at me to see what i was going to say and my bf turns at me with a big smile and is like well yeah, you have to call it how it is! i was like aaaah leave me alone. And one of them said," so hm how does it work, do they give you classes so you have sexy voices at little school in france or..? and we were all laughing and my bf's ex stood up and left, not happy to not be the center of attention. I was pretty proud and all blushy but my BF, HIM, oh boy he was thrilled. He felt great, it was just obvious. later we went in a room to have sexy time^^and he told me, " my friend Blabla told me you were smoking hot" I said "yes, in the sauna, I heard." and he said "no...after that he told me again!" ^^
so yes he sounded like he liked it.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only guy here who loves it when a girl dresses like that for me?

F*ck it if other guys are lookin'. That's why I'm dating her!

Not gonna shack up with an ug just cause other guys will be looking.