Haven't had this happen in a while!

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that even if you have a great woman, she's going to test you. Last night, my gf was making plans with a couple of her friends and I was invited to come along. Her friend needed to get away from her child for a night, and wanted to go out drinking. She couldn't decide where the hell she wanted to go. She mentioned that she might want to go see the strippers.

I told my gf that I refuse to go into a bar with guys swinging their dix around on stage. I told her that was completely a woman thing. Also, I know a few women who drag their bfs out to the strippers, and they go along just to keep the woman happy.

The decision was made to go to a bar with Karaoke which is me and my gf's favorite thing to do when we go out. When we met up at the bar in the parking lot, my gf comes out of her car and tells me that her friends changed their goddam minds yet again. They want to go see strippers. She said "I really want to spend time with you".

I said "No, I don't want to go see male strippers"

She gave me the puppy dog face and said "Not even for one drink? I'll make sure your face is buried in my chest! I really want to spend some time with you."

This would be an excellent time to supplicate and show her that I'm willing to put up with male strippers just to be with her.

FVCK THAT!

I told her "No, but I will see you tomorrow."

She continued the puppy dog face, and I told her "Tomorrow's not that far away".

She then stopped trying to convince me, and we said our "I love you"s, had our liplock, and she was off to see the strippers with her friends.

I went out to a local Karaoke bar, had a couple of beers, and had some fun solo.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony
I'm convinced that even if you have a great woman, she's going to test you.
OMG!!! That is funny Bungo! ....just the other day, my g/f says to me, "I'm going to sell Mary Kay, and make some extra cash." I thought it was a good idea. Then she proceeded to ask me, "Would you try to sell some at work to your buds for me? It's extra money for us."

I said, "LOL!!! HELL NO WOMAN! You are testing me aren't you, you are trying to push my limits. It is not going to happen." She goes, "They have some really good stuff for men." I said, "I don't care how good that sh*t is, I ain't going into work, and try to sell Mary Kay to my football buds, NEVER, can you peep that?!" she gave up.

May this be a lesson to us all... if your woman tries to get you to do something you don't want, bribe her FIRST, get her to do what you want, THEN, say no. :)

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I duno if im being tested i will not mention that i no.
Much better if they dont know you know

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with doing favors in a LTR. This wasn't a favor, it was a test to see if she could break down my original stand on this particular subject.

BTW, WTF is Mary Kay? A brand of maxi pads? Must be some american thing.

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I told my gf that I refuse to go into a bar with guys swinging their dix around on stage. I told her that was completely a woman thing. Also, I know a few women who drag their bfs out to the strippers, and they go along just to keep the woman happy.
Wow. That's the most chumplike thing I've ever heard. Going along on girl's night out? Lame lame lame.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mary Kay is a brand of cosemetics sold usually as a side business (not in stores). It used to be that if you sold enough, the company would give you a car (bright pink, as I recall). There was a movie of the week in the US a few years ago about it.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnJones
Mary Kay is a brand of cosemetics sold usually as a side business (not in stores). It used to be that if you sold enough, the company would give you a car (bright pink, as I recall). There was a movie of the week in the US a few years ago about it.
LOL!! She told me about the car.... it's a two year lease or something. Hehehe.. gonna have to spank her when I get home. ;) ...she's been naughty. :D

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mary Kay is a brand of cosemetics sold usually as a side business
Ah, much clearer. We have stuff like that in Canada, except is some slob carrying around a cardboard box or a plastic bag full of junk. He'll walk up to you on the street or in the bar and say "Hey, wanna buy some nice stuff for your wife?"

That's the most chumplike thing I've ever heard. Going along on girl's night out? Lame lame lame.
I have so many friends who do this. They all tell me "Oh, it's not so bad, I go and play pool while she's watching some other guy flap his dyck in front of her face". If you wanna know where all the AFCs who got gfs are, go to a male stripclub.

whoami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mary Kay is a brand of cosemetics sold usually as a side business
sounds like blood related to Amway :D
WhoAmI

GynecologyEnthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

If you wanna know where all the AFCs who got gfs are, go to a male stripclub.

I'd rather just take your word for it, bro.

GE

Beebo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This new girl i have an interest in invited me to her birthday party at the end of the month. She said her and some friends are going to a gay bar for a bit. They wanted me to join them. i said fvck that, i aint stepping foot in a gay bar. I know of another guy who is going and said they would 'dress the part' for fun. Hell if i was to do that. All the power to him. If he wants to look gay in front of the ladies, thats fine, me, i'll keep my testosterone for the females. Again, they are not changing my mind. And i think it gives me some sort of 'personal power' by not bowing down to their whims and wants. I am not up on making them happy, i'll do what i want, like meeting them afterwards. I don't know of any guy who earned a 'brownie' point by going to a gay bar with ladies and acting gay and getting the girls to swoon for him.