Have you noticed that it's mostly "leftover" women and single mommies that no longer want to be "strong/independent", but instead have a "soft life"?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I love your post Baron I'm curious where do you see the state of men in the next 10 years? 20 years?
Ideally, the divisions between the male population (The keyboard warriors dreaming of revolution Vs Those of us who just want to enjoy The Good Life in The Post-Industrial West, without anyone impeding our efforts to do so)will be more pronounced. And the consensus will largely be that the keyboard warrior who harbors revolutionary delusions is the heterosexual equivalent of the sort of bottom feeders denounced here

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rise Of AI-100 Million People plus expeced to lose their jobs to AI by 2030 out of those 50 million expected to be Americans

Things are about to get ugly in the next 3-6 years and a lot of people have no idea what's about to happen this fall and winter, none what so ever. If you have been paying attention you know now it's time to not **** around!
It will be very interesting to see how the American political scene will react to this. We've gone through the political idea of Andrew Yang, which was more or less implemented that idea during COVID (the great unseen aspect of this is that immigrant workers - especially illegals - didn't get the stimmy checks nor the greatly boosted unemployment, so they kept on working). I know how the post-COVID was the era of employers demanding that they continue to work from home, and the era of "quiet quitting", but I can see the employers' whip starting to come alive again as jobs are suddenly much, much more difficult to get.

I mean, imagine being this unemployable EthnicCel! If there is one thing that Asian chicks require in their man, it's that he's economically viable.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be very interesting to see how the American political scene will react to this. We've gone through the political idea of Andrew Yang, which was more or less implemented that idea during COVID (the great unseen aspect of this is that immigrant workers - especially illegals - didn't get the stimmy checks nor the greatly boosted unemployment, so they kept on working). I know how the post-COVID was the era of employers demanding that they continue to work from home, and the era of "quiet quitting", but I can see the employers' whip starting to come alive again as jobs are suddenly much, much more difficult to get.

I mean, imagine being this unemployable EthnicCel! If there is one thing that Asian chicks require in their man, it's that he's economically viable.

The tech sector is being hit hard by the rise of AI, and it's only going to get worse it's also going to affect other industries. My main Plate is a teacher looking for a new job in the health industry she is burned out being a teacher so since she has summer off she has been applying for 5-6 jobs minimum a day , that's 36 jobs a week minus Sundays. Some of her interviews are scheduled 2 weeks out etc.

The job market is swinging back to the employers favor as you mentioned hence people are now struggling to find jobs again

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Walking into a job interview, with your breath stinking of grilled Labrador retriever, seriously diminishes your prospects of being hired. So often it's ignorance of life's fundamentals which undercut our prospects for success

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tech sector is being hit hard by the rise of AI, and it's only going to get worse it's also going to affect other industries. My main Plate is a teacher looking for a new job in the health industry she is burned out being a teacher so since she has summer off she has been applying for 5-6 jobs minimum a day , that's 36 jobs a week minus Sundays. Some of her interviews are scheduled 2 weeks out etc.

The job market is swinging back to the employers favor as you mentioned hence people are now struggling to find jobs again
I've got a friend that is still slinging code (how he has continued to be employable has amazed me), and he told me just how incredibly more efficient he is with ChatCode programs (the idea is to be very specific in what you need done, and then just do some sanity checks and other tweaking), like 2X or maybe 3X! :eek::eek::eek: I responded with, "well I guess clients are only going to need 1/2 or 1/3 of the current staff ...".

And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: - is now starting to interest me more than the picky-chicks-wondering-where-all-the-men-are videos that I have been steadily consuming. :)

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a friend that is still slinging code (how he has continued to be employable has amazed me), and he told me just how incredibly more efficient he is with ChatCode programs (the idea is to be very specific in what you need done, and then just do some sanity checks and other tweaking), like 2X or maybe 3X! :eek::eek::eek: I responded with, "well I guess clients are only going to need 1/2 or 1/3 of the current staff ...".

And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: - is now starting to interest me more than the picky-chicks-wondering-where-all-the-men-are videos that I have been steadily consuming. :)
The beyond obvious solution is to shorten the work week, but don't mind me...

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
And this utterly horrific, dystopian job market meme - including the extraordinary time-waste of applying for jobs, which of course parallels a man's experience on OLD :mad::mad::mad::mad: ....
Yeah, when a man relies solely on whatever he does online, rather than meeting actial live human beings out in reality, he ends up dining on whatever the dog is having

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
It's possible that an even better analogy would be the over-the-air legacy TV networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX). The over-the-air legacy networks were dominant before the era of cable/satellite television started around 1980 and have been losing their way since then. Over-the-air networks started to lose their dominance with the rise of more hoie in the cable/satellite era (1980s-2000s) and have ontinued to struggle in the era of streaming content (2010s-present). The only saving grace for the over-the-air networks is that they are at least free now with a one-time purchase of a digital antenna. The cable/satellite networks lost their reason for being with streaming subscriptions.

The loyal audiences that both the over-the-air networks and the able/satellite networks one had have been eroded by streaming subscription content and by social media/internet content.

Likewise, the mid-tier male has lost his way. If he has provisioning abilities from an education (either bachelor's degree + or trade school) and a white collar or skilled trade blue collar job, those abilities don't matter any more in a new era. The primary way a man today captures attention are from looks and looks combined with some alpha/sigma traits (personality). Money doesn't mean as much in the seduction equation anymore. It takes far more money for money to be meaningful now.
All true. To run a bit further with this analogy: I'm.continually astounded when I encounter both rockstars of The Men's Rights Movement, alongside more recent arrivals to the party like Richard Reeves, who act as if the so-called crisis* of men is anything new ( Corneau and many more were writing about these topics decades ago https://www.amazon.com/Absent-Fathers-Lost-Sons-Foundation/dp/0877736030 ), or that the way out of this isn't really quite simple:

Now that the day of the broadcast TV/basic cable male is no more, we need to start providing that portion of the male population who on the lower rungs of the socioecomic ladder with the skills to attain upward mobility. This alone would drastically reduce the ills which disproportionately harm men who are currently in need

*What RJ Samuelson writes here https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...f30f10-6aee-11ea-abef-020f086a3fab_story.html is no less true of the alleged crisis among modern men

"Few words are more overused in our debates than “crisis.” We have many — the education crisis, the inequality crisis and the environmental crisis, to name just a few. The word suggests an impending calamity unless we take instant action. The reality is that most crises are not calamities. They’re stubborn problems that, for one reason or another, defy a sweeping solution. Life goes on. The “crisis” label is mostly a public-relations device designed to attract attention"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that the day of the broadcast TV/basic cable male is no more, we need to start providing that portion of the male population who on the lower rungs of the socioecomic ladder with the skills to attain upward mobility. This alone would drastically reduce the ills which disproportionately harm men who are currently in need
Not every male would achieve that upward mobility.

Baby Boomer males were the broadcast TV/basic cable males. Plenty of Boomers have had decent lives in the sexual marketplace without amazing traits. Had these Boomers been born in the era of Millennials/Gen Z, they would have been incels or borderline incels. The market has shifted so much.

We have had a thread in 2023-2024 about men with above average but not exceptional salaries having difficulty attracting and retaining women.

A $75,000 - $125,000 salary in 2023-2024 puts a man in a higher percentile among all income earners. Men typically don't reach this salary range until after age 30. After age 30 is when money starts to become more of a relevant variable in a man's SMV.

The mid-tier provider male hasn't been doing as well in recent decades. Women are getting bachelor's degrees + and getting near men's salaries on their own.

Last edited:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Not every males would achieve that upward mobility.
Yeah, the ones who are willing to take the assistance I mentioned earlier (Vocational training, career counseling, etc etc)once it's offered to them, will be the ones who achieve upward mobility. Those who opt to spend several hours per evening glued to The X-Box, or/and watching their favorite content creator groan over how the world is going to sh-t, will remain broke and at the margins of society

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the ones who are willing to take the assistance I mentioned earlier (Vocational training, career counseling, etc etc)once it's offered to them, will be the ones who achieve upward mobility.
Even some of those won't achieve it. Or they won't achieve enough upward mobility.

Hoeflation is real. Men are having to work much more to get lower quality women, if they can even get them at all.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
No, I'm talking about men in general, not myself.

The concept of Hoeflation has been discussed on the whatever podcast and I think Rollo/Rich Cooper have discussed it.

As we've discussed elsewhere: A well-paying job and several gs in his bank account doesn't guarantee a man a smooth, problem free life, nonetheless it does make things a hell of a lot simpler. Both with women and every other facet of his existence

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Even some of those won't achieve it
And out of all our forefathers who, in decades past, worked in mailrooms and on assembly lines, very few rose very far up the corporate ladder or/and became successful entrepreneurs. The same behavioral traits that undercut their prospects for success are the same ones that are doing in so many guys today:

Rather than being receptive to the sort of wisdom received here https://www.youtube.com/live/okGfn95z85o?si=1o_YfFtvO3As9kWZ 20:00-forward, they spent their off-hours guzzling down rotgut at the neighborhood pool hall, trying to bed bar trash, groaning over The President, and poisoning their brains with talk radio and Perry Mason re-runs. The relatively few men who DID move up the food chain were the ones who read everything they could find on leadership and power, attended seminars, sought out mentors, forked over a few bucks on career consulting instead of booze and hookers, etc etc

All that's different today? The fellas who are at the bottom of the socioecomic ladder are stocking shelves at Walmart, blowing off their meager earnings on opiates and video games, griping about Gynocentrism, and pumping their brains with Manosphere content that tells them to Go Their Own Way

All of which is f-cking obscene and, quite frankly abusive, given that the content creators who are espousing such fraudulent drivel are themselves overwhelmingly married men who've made a small fortune as E-celebs, and are enjoying firmly upper middle class lives