Have you noticed botox disasters on Tinder?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's what most of these types are built for, but a relationship? I'll Pass like John Stockton
Recreational use only...see how much wild sh!t you can get her to do in the bedroom and how well she can take a grudge fvcking(in my experience, usually not very well) :lol:

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda disappointing how much on a woman is fake these days...

I follow a bunch of random Instagram models, I like seeing random hot girls in my feed. There are several that I thought looked really good "naturally" until I saw them posting about their Medspa visits for more Botox, lip filler, veneers, etc. At least half of them have fake boobs and there's one who's famous because of a BBL she got. It's insane - imagine how much flak a guy would get if there were peen enlargement surgery. Hell, height-increasing surgery exists NOW and the guys who get it are getting clowned on. The double standard is crazy...

It makes me wonder how many women would still be hot if all these crutches were taken away.

Before anybody corrects me, I know peen enlargement surgery exists - but only for flaccid length...which nobody cares about.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda disappointing how much on a woman is fake these days...

I follow a bunch of random Instagram models, I like seeing random hot girls in my feed. There are several that I thought looked really good "naturally" until I saw them posting about their Medspa visits for more Botox, lip filler, veneers, etc. At least half of them have fake boobs and there's one who's famous because of a BBL she got. It's insane - imagine how much flak a guy would get if there were peen enlargement surgery. Hell, height-increasing surgery exists NOW and the guys who get it are getting clowned on. The double standard is crazy...

It makes me wonder how many women would still be hot if all these crutches were taken away.

Before anybody corrects me, I know peen enlargement surgery exists - but only for flaccid length...which nobody cares about.
The reality is most healthy women don't do plastic surgery, I know in certain areas it may be more prevalent i.e. Miami, LA, etc. However, most women don't get plastic surgery in the states it's to expensive (thank God). IMO this generation of women (18-35) are far more in the gym than any other, yes women's obesity (and men's) are at an all-time high but it's very easy to spot women who are naturally in shape from the fake bbl donald duck looking ones.

IMO excessive plastic surgery is a sign of mental illness or low self-esteem but that's another topic,

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is most healthy women don't do plastic surgery, I know in certain areas it may be more prevalent i.e. Miami, LA, etc. However, most women don't get plastic surgery in the states it's to expensive (thank God). IMO this generation of women (18-35) are far more in the gym than any other, yes women's obesity (and men's) are at an all-time high but it's very easy to spot women who are naturally in shape from the fake bbl donald duck looking ones.

IMO excessive plastic surgery is a sign of mental illness or low self-esteem but that's another topic,
The problem is that it takes an excessive amount of plastic surgery to achieve the NATURAL look, which I think is crazy.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that it takes an excessive amount of plastic surgery to achieve the NATURAL look, which I think is crazy.
I prefer natural lips, butt, hair etc. I never messed with a girl who had a "BBL" I had a chance and I passed (She was a Golddigger) IMO the slim thick (Slimmies as they are called) are my ideal preference

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I prefer natural lips, butt, hair etc. I never messed with a girl who had a "BBL" I had a chance and I passed (She was a Golddigger) IMO the slim thick (Slimmies as they are called) are my ideal preference

I just want to see how many times my hand would bounce off her ass when I spanked it hard.