Have you made her squirt ever? If so, what's the key tips?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any woman can squirt, I firmly believe that. My current main girlfriend used to think she was one of those girls who can't, but she did it with me once so out the window went that theory.

You gotta get in there and hit her in a certain spot, you'll know you hit it because she'll say "right there right there" over and over again. Just keep hitting that spot with your index finger. For one girl I did it with it was her g spot, which is about an inch inside her poosy on the top. Another girl I did it with it was real far inside the vaginal tunnel and just a little to the side. You gotta play around a little and get a sense for what their sensitive spots are. From what the girls tell me it's super intense, and I can see for myself their entire body starts shaking and quivering.

You'll know she's about to squirt because she'll tell you she feels like pissing. If she says that to you, don't stop because that's how you know the gusher is about to come.

And when it comes it'll be crazy.. like a kitchen faucet was turned on and spraying at your hand. There will be a lot of liquid, it'll soak all over your hand and sheets.

Some girls who are more sexual will be able to squirt more easily. The women tell me it's all about the state of mind, so maybe try lots of foreplay and the kind of dirty talk that women love to hear (ie oh baby your poosy feels so good etc).

I've read a couple of scientific studies that concluded squirting is like 90% piss so don't be licking that stuff up.
I swear I've done this before and the girl never squirted (fingers). She just kinda tensed up a ton and was finished after that lol. Something I was doing wrong? I know for certain I was hitting her g-spot, it was deeper in on the top side and she was telling me to keep going right there. But she didn't squirt though :/

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I badly wanna know if it's an ability of the woman, a cooperation, or an ability of the man regardless of what the woman does?

All the time, there is a technique.

Turn your Palm face up, middle finger inside, and feel for a "squishy" area along the side of their walls...you want to continuously stimulate that area...

Make a motion inside of them as if you are telling someone "come here" with your finger(that's out and curling back towards you for the challenged), and keep doing this until they get really stimulated...you'll know because they will start squirming,bucking, etc...then take your finger and start going slow at first and then fast like a Jack hammer in and out, inserting two fingers and then three if they like it...start rubbing their **** with your thumb as you do it and they will be gushing within 5 or 6 minutes.

Do not do this unless you want them to fall in love with you. You will literally not be able to get rid of them. Ever.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had sechs with half a dozen squirters. I am f uck ing two of them right now. They squirt standing up, sitting down, on their back, doggie style. I like to wear them out where their legs shake and can't stand up.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had sechs with half a dozen squirters. I am f uck ing two of them right now. They squirt standing up, sitting down, on their back, doggie style. I like to wear them out where their legs shake and can't stand up.

You must keep one of these handy!!!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirt what???:p

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gawd just when I thought I couldn't get any more disillusioned Marmel tells me love is made out of pee. :rolleyes: