Have You Ever Thought of Rape?

Have You Ever Thought of Rape (even just one time counts)

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters

SinisaD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
mroriginal say this in other thread. why he lie who know. he idiot.
He has the big grin at the and + he said he was joking... he didn't lie. Read the whole thread next time :).

-Sinisa Out.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
^i know

i know whole time mroriginal never lie. but i annoy him to show how easy he get angry.

especially on internet he can not control emotion. he like little boy. i may be not like for this but it was experiment.

it show how easy some person on internet get angry for little matter. he yell and use cuss word like little girl. worry about all small details.

real man show no care for such thing. he ignore. but mroriginal did not ignore.

i try to teach him a lesson with this. i hope you all learn something helpful. to not take thing so personal especially online.

show such confidence and selfrespect offline in real world. be man in real world. you get?

i think i too mature for some here. every one think i bad but i actually help.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find rape very arousing, but only for the dominance aspects of it, NOT the idea of hurting a woman or traumatising her for the rest of her life.

I think real rape is awful and i would never even consider doing it. Yet, doing it as role playing with a consentual girl that would ACT as if she doesn't want to have sex can be a great experience.

Yes, if i try to see this rape fantasy objectively, i feel somewhat ashamed to even have such thoughts. But considering it as a fantasy and nothing more serious, then i don't see the wrong in it.

A majority of people have fetishes or fantasies, often shocking ones. But that's what makes a fantasy arousing: the immoral aspects of it, and the fact that it may never occur under normal conditions.

It doesn't mean everyone will go ahead and make their fantasy real. Our sense of right and wrong often takes precedence over fulfilling any fantasies that could cause hurt, in my opinion.

So far, out of about 50 people, 50% voted yes, confirming the initial "un-scientific survey". Is that so shocking?