Have You Ever Thought of Rape?

Have You Ever Thought of Rape (even just one time counts)

• Yes

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters

DrRob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time reader, but after reading this thread: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90802&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

I registered, and I had to post. More specifically, I am posting referring to the post by piranha45 saying that roughly have of the guys he polled in another forum said they have at one point thought of rape?

I am wondering how common this really is because I personally cannot say I have. I think it is disgusting to think of such things, and I cannot imagine any morally-just man in their right mind thinking of such absurd thoughts.

So, have you ever thought of rape? Or day-dreamed it?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i asked that too and would love to see honest replies.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NumenMalefic
so u r the other % who thinks about getting raped

u queer

Really mature of you. Grow up

NumenMalefic

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
whatever man your 17 and your thinking about rape.
i am honest

while u deny ur true feelings

lied 2 urself

keep it up

when u wake up

u will know

u were never true

2 urself

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody thought. Rape is mad sexy. But not rape in the hurting way like with beating up etc. Sometimes i play with my girl in rape. But it only means having sex if girl says not, and beeing a man in bed. Not beating up etc.. If You know what i mean. Just not asking for stuff, just being fast and litttle brutal.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your asking a bunch of nerds who never get laid if they ever thought of raping a gurl as a means of getting some???:confused:

what DO you thing the answer is gona be?:rolleyes:

yes i've thought about some rough sex. the knind where you take compete charge of her..... who hasn't? The once that say they never have need a penis transplant...

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Dude just cause im 17 and come to this site doesnt mean ive never had any ass. Not everyone has a mind like yours,Im a nerd right? try getting arrested three times for fighting, tresspassing and possession and getting kicked out of school,I know its nothing to be proud of and im white LOL! but when did you start having sex? 2 months ago?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
you joke you arrest or you joke you virgin?

be man. little boy make joke

we here to learn not make joke

you wana quit that, it's getting anoying.:rolleyes:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first girlfriend had a rape fantasy that she told me about 3 months into our relationship, which she wanted me to role play out. It was actually kind of fun, but all it really was was some rough sex with her pretending to resist.

Thinking of something like rape isn't immoral. It's the same as thinking of killing someone you're pissed at, which I'm sure everyone has thought of at some point. It's a natural impulse. It's the ability to resist negative impulses that separate humans from animals.

Bigworm

Don Juan
Reaction score
try this pick up line when ur encounter resistance in the bedroom:

Let's not turn this rape into a murder.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not the tought that is wrong it is the act that is wrong. I have often thought about shooting my boss in the face with a .45 but I have never done it.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
If there were no laws no religions about it, 99% of you guys who voted yes wouldnt think twice of raping you'd just go ahead and find any girl in the club or on the street to rape like they are your prey.

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by mroriginal
I would pay (despesrate for money) mike tyson to find him, rape him and **** him up the ass till his crack bleeds.then I would cut of his **** and feed it to my dog(well ok, not my dog,some homeless stray dog on the street).then I would torture him with cigarette burns and starve him to death and when hes at the endpoint of dying I would feed him some bread so he can starve for another week then I would shoot him in the legs for more pain by then he'd be dead if not I would shoot him in the head.I would also find every girl that hes ever loved and make him watch me rape them(including his mother) before I kill him.I would decapitate his entire body,burn it and put it in a garbage bag and throw it in the nearest lake or dig a hole and bury it so the police wont find it.I would also kill the girls I raped just so they wouldnt run to the police.

:D
mroriginal say this in other thread. why he lie who know. he idiot.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
you wana quit that, it's getting anoying.:rolleyes:
PurplePimp is Russian. Hence the bad English.