Have you ever had phone sex?

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a bit dense, are we? I was kidding- it's too bad they don't have the :naughty: smiley on this board :(

anyway it can be fun if you have a good imagination. I can't come up with ideas fast enough- maybe if I were more of a freak I could have more fun with it.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried online sex once. It was weird and I broke it off, told her I was drunk. haha!:D

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
What Kinda ****in Useless Thread Is This? ****in Jerkoffs ****in Up Sosuave.com

BacardiGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't, but I heard Luke Skywalker actually lost his virginity 6 years ago to a 1-800 number.

I keed.

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
Cuz, I read this article about this guy that got called by someone named "Nicole". So they started having phone sex until they finally agreed to meet in person. He figured something was up beacause "Nicole" always whispered. Well, turned out "Nicole" was actually Aaron and was a man.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Never did it with anyone I ever had to pay for it from...

It's fun if you are very visual as I am...

It's quite easy, if the girl is comfy with you and you can call while she sits in bed. It's a "layup" and is probably one of the easier sexual acts to engage in. If you've met in person, she's likely to be hornier. If you hadn't met in person yet, it could go either way. Perhaps she's ghastly, and you'll never want to again. Or maybe she's dynamite, and you'll want to get it on right there and then.

A-Unit