Have you ever dated a woman who has a PhD in Psychology?

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I'm newbie here but been checking your words now & then :)

So, have any of you ever dated a woman who has a PhD in psychology?
Well, I know her for 2 months now, and maybe is too "early" to find out any
"psy-tricks" or whatever, being used from her. She seems quite honest but
more than anything else she is an intelligent woman.

Before spreading some more of my ideas, let me hear your facts about it or
ever your own experiences, if any :up: !

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Sure. I dated a psychiatrist for some time a couple of years back. Very intelligent woman and as smokin' as she was educated.

If she's intelligent, she's not using psy-ops on dates. She's exasperated with those around her treating her like a disembodied intelligence. She is a woman and wants to be treated like one.

So treat her like a woman, not a Ph.D.

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Tictac said:
Sure. I dated a psychiatrist for some time a couple of years back. Very intelligent woman and as smokin' as she was educated.

If she's intelligent, she's not using psy-ops on dates. She's exasperated with those around her treating her like a disembodied intelligence. She is a woman and wants to be treated like one.

So treat her like a woman, not a Ph.D.
Yep, that's the deal so far. Just wondering, since it's my first time with psycho-expert woman.
As you already know, most of techniques or articles here, are based on psychology facts and secret roads.

And as about your advice, to treat her like a normal woman, i'm sure she is getting it all over.
I mean, we have fun, cool dates, interesting talks etc. But more than anything, teasing, when there should be :D

She enjoying when she is learning NEW stuff and ideas from me. She is already well-educated all around,
and when you can teach such a woman new things of life, she is getting really excited .. :woo:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Take her to do the things you enjoy doing already. Your natural enthusiasm will be obvious. Then, throw in some things you've been wanting to do. As you listen to her, throw in dates for places and things she has revealed that interest her.

As for her, instigate, isolate, escalate. What she wants to know that she is desired.

wwfdsm

Reaction score
Tictac said:
Take her to do the things you enjoy doing already. Your natural enthusiasm will be obvious. Then, throw in some things you've been wanting to do. As you listen to her, throw in dates for places and things she has revealed that interest her.

As for her, instigate, isolate, escalate. What she wants to know that she is desired.
Agree..
Maybe just putting myself quite honest & decent to hers, would be the best movement. I mean, although I'm aware of lots of psychology manipulation techniques, she could smell that sh*t ! Non that I ever needed that stuff but just saying that a woman with a PhD in psycology, would be very careful and known of these tacticts herself.

Who knows ... maybe she is already been "sketching" my psycho profile, like big companies do some tests with their employees...LOL :crackup: