Have some fun for once!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sick of this sh!t. Reading about self esteem, confidence, tips and tricks about how to pick up women.

Have you ever thought about just having some fun for once? That should be you're main goal. Sh!t, it shouldn't even be a goal. It should just be understood. It should just be a part of your life.

Getting girls is so trivial. It's a small part of life. You can read this **** for years and never get anywhere until you get out of your comfort zone and mingle. Go meet some folks. Go make some friends. I'm serious. Don't let life pass you by because you're defining yourself by the type of women or amount of women you're attracting.

I know that if you can just get out there and just have fun for one, you've taken one of the biggest steps toward being attractive to women without even trying. Go make yourself some memories. Forget women because as soon as you do, they'll start coming right to you. That's just the way it is.

What are your best memories? Do you have any memories? If not, now's the time to make them.

Life is fun! I'm serious. It's fun (but only if you decide it is). If you don't have any friends, go get some. Don't complain that you don't have any, just go. At first, you can hang around the first lonely guy just like you if you want. It's better than nothing. Then you guys will meet new people from there. Then your social circle will expand and the next thing you know... YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

I can tell you this, you'll have some bad times. There's no getting around that, but as long as you're destined for fun, those down times won't even matter.

Like I said, "Have some fun for once!"

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Really. That is exactly what I am going to do tonight. I wish more people would get up off the couch and participate in life.

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This "FUN" you are talking about. Can you elaborate this further please? I need more knowledge how to gain it.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on.

Life isn't about attracting girls. I mean, sure it's nice, but the point of your life should not be that. It should be something else.

And life should be fun.

ArMo

Banned
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
I'm sick of this sh!t. Reading about self esteem, confidence, tips and tricks about how to pick up women.

Have you ever thought about just having some fun for once? That should be you're main goal. Sh!t, it shouldn't even be a goal. It should just be understood. It should just be a part of your life.

Getting girls is so trivial. It's a small part of life. You can read this **** for years and never get anywhere until you get out of your comfort zone and mingle. Go meet some folks. Go make some friends. I'm serious. Don't let life pass you by because you're defining yourself by the type of women or amount of women you're attracting.

I know that if you can just get out there and just have fun for one, you've taken one of the biggest steps toward being attractive to women without even trying. Go make yourself some memories. Forget women because as soon as you do, they'll start coming right to you. That's just the way it is.

What are your best memories? Do you have any memories? If not, now's the time to make them.

Life is fun! I'm serious. It's fun (but only if you decide it is). If you don't have any friends, go get some. Don't complain that you don't have any, just go. At first, you can hang around the first lonely guy just like you if you want. It's better than nothing. Then you guys will meet new people from there. Then your social circle will expand and the next thing you know... YOU'RE HAVING FUN!

I can tell you this, you'll have some bad times. There's no getting around that, but as long as you're destined for fun, those down times won't even matter.

Like I said, "Have some fun for once!"

amen to that. Im glad to see a post like this one after all the other negative, complaining, bs posts. all guys do here is complain how life suks and how they can't approach/attract women. why don't you guys read the post above a million times and GO OUT to have fun. and STOP fukin complaining for a change.