Have I Fvcked Up?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, to make a long story short, I'm in a new kinda situation. There's this Hispanic chick who I feel that I want more than just sex from. I don't have "oneitis" or anything, so don't think that (I'm no rookie with the females.). She's just a really cool girl.

The thing is, I think I may have effed up. The thing is, with her, I haven't done something stupid like outright tell her how I feel. But the thing is, I have asked her questions before like "What is her opinion on interracial relationships" and other things just to get to know her better. Sometimes she's very responsive to these questions and sometimes she's not though.

Whenever I really talk to and flirt with her in person, it will only be EVERY OTHER time I see her. I don't want to seem like I'm giving her that much attention. I always get her laughing and flirting back and sh*t like that.

But the thing is: Did I fvck up by asking her the question about interracial relationships??? Because she wasn't very responsive to that question (she didn't want to answer it). I just played it off, like that question wasn't important anyway.

I mean, she may have not wanted to respond because it would be an indication that she wants me. OR she may not have wanted to respond because she isn't interested at all. But REMEMBER, I never mentioned ME AND HER, only the situation in general.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a question that can generate a lot of emotions. What if her parents look down on interracial relationships and have given her a hard time about it? That's just one example. Perhaps by asking about it you were pointing out that she is Hispanic and it bothered her. Who knows.

I'm not sure you effed up - don't bring it up again though. Don't try to apologize for asking it.

How often do you see/talk to her? Sounds like it's been several times - what are you waiting for? Get her to do something with you?

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, her sister is married to a white guy. But when she originally told me that, she said it in a way to where she kinda didnt like their relationship. But I don't know if it is because the guy is white though. I don't know him. He might be a A-hole or something.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigtrucker2008 said:
she said it in a way to where she kinda didnt like their relationship.
The only thing I can add to this is - you don't want to talk about anything that might generate negative emotions early on. You want her to associate laughter and good times with you. Talking to her for a short time (short time is relative but could be 5 to 8 minutes or 12 to 15) making her laugh and then try to leave on a high point. You gotta be somewhere. Keep that IL high. Leave her with funny thoughts in her head.

Getting opinions is good - but before you know a girl pretty well, I think you're better off to steer clear of negative emotions - what she associates you with early on is important.

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. And I did let that topic drop after that. But I'm more concerned with whether or not I fvcked up asking that question. Well, I guess I'll know today or tomorrow.

Reaction score
you must be a rookie yet? that's a simple good question you asked... as long as you didn't act rudely and like an ******* or obnoxious, you always still have a chance, now just persist call her pet names or something, but do something, keep throwing logs in your fire, tell her she means something to you, go in for the kiss but do something especially in hispanic girls which I am a dark skinned mexican myself, the man must initiate everything nearly dramatically...

but if you wanna know a secret mexican girls secretly would love to **** a white guy over a mexican like me being a dark skinned mexican love love love white girls so I've hooked something like 29 or 30... meaning it can all be done babe just show her you want something more, and it's not anything you even have to say in particular your body language and tone of voice will give it away for you which is good.

Bigtrucker2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Lol. She sent me a text message answering that question about interracial relationships. She doesn't have a problem with them.