Have any of you DJ's field tested a Three Wolf Moon Tee-Shirt?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, there is a guy in my city who runs with the artsy/punk crowd that has a wolf t-shirt. This guy isnt necessairly a DJ or a PUA but he is cool as hell because he does have an I don't give a fvck attitude.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. THe wolf shirt meme lives on. WOLF SHIRT OR STFU!

I'm hosting a rave next month, I'm gonna order a wolf shirt and shout WOLF SHIRT! all night. Because I just don't give a **** in my wolf shirt.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta buddy that would pull that off. Hie thing is cats, though. He works at a tattoo shop, skateboards, has full sleeves of ink, and is pretty big. He will roll into the bar with tye-dye shirts with kittens and rainbows on them. Its funny as hell, and he NEVER gets weird looks, either. He pulls hot tail, too.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be completely honest cool-as-**** people rock the wolf shirts where I'm from, no lie. They are usually 'artsy' kids, but whatever. Cool as hell, I tell you.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the photos at Amazon on this shirt, 14 pages worth. The one on page 4 or so, with Tim Tebow (wearing a 3W1M) and his stacked girlfriend is hilarious. I also like the one with Osama wearing one.