Haters, shut up already

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every one of you imbeciles who is calling Gig a post wh0re for bragging about his conquests needs to quit posting. You all remind me of a bunch of emo kids who think that confident lyrics (from rap, rock, whatever) about having a good time are shallow, and lyrics complaining about life, girls, whatever, are deep and thoughtful. You're the exact same way. There should be more guys bragging about their conquests and showing other guys how to do it, than there should KJs and AFCs giving bad advice and/or complaining.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed this in the real world as well. It's called envy.

When I go to a niteclub with friends, and we encouter a guy who has 'game', you should hear the hate that spews out of some peoples mouths. They view this guy being successful as an attack on them! When I am hanging out with a guy who has better 'game' than me (a rarity lately:D), I watch him to see what I can learn. I wonder what it is about being successful that makes people hate you.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a great idea for djs in this site to post pics of their wins and brag about them, specially if the girls are hot? why? so all the afcs know they can do the same and get some hot girls as well! to encourage all the afcs and sissies out there that there is hope for them if they put their minds to it.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
**** i like bragging posts about conquests and banging sluts. Its what im about. I just dont like the STYLE of the posts, and how they're written.

All the fvcking gay ass emotes that splatter the post like a cumshot to a sluts face just annoy me. his writing style is that of a 14 year old girls.

THATS what i dont like.

Btw metal hows the view from gigs d1ck?

snackmouth

Banned
Reaction score
It's like following a trail of breadcrumbs
hahahahaaa!!!! for sure! :rock:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh!t.

It's bad enough we have dumbass mods who try to act like hardasses and threaten younger kids on the forum with real life lawsuits and don't do anything useful besides talk sh!t to people, now we got people flaming one of the few guys on the website that has actual game.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you just love it when Christians and gay-bashers can get together in love and harmony?

This thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!

As far as my feelings on GigaloDJ/God'sGift/SuperGigoloDJ/etc...aside from the fact that he seems to have way too much free time on his hands, often posts innane BS, and advocates bragging/posting pics to prove what a man he is, I really got no problem with homeboy.

To each his own. Let the poor lad be as faggy/stupid/immature/trollish as he wants! Geez! :rolleyes:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
No sh!t.

It's bad enough we have dumbass mods who try to act like hardasses and threaten younger kids on the forum with real life lawsuits and don't do anything useful besides talk sh!t to people, now we got people flaming one of the few guys on the website that has actual game.
It's okay to cry. Let it all out.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This coming from a guy who closed a thread cause he couldn't handle a simple debate.

What do you do on this website exactly Gio? When CK/eternal was a mod, he pretty much did all the work you and others didn't do, and idiots flamed him for it claiming he didn't have a life. Now Bishop/Diablo is the mod who gets everything done. When he was on vacation, this forum fell to sh!t because he was the only one who ever did anything around here. You on the other hand only close threads when it suits you.

You haven't posted a decent tip or given friendly advice to a newcomer since 2002.

Instead of helping newcomers out, all you do is talk smack to them. And now you picked on some kid who didn't do anything to you, threatning him with legal action, and trying to look like a hardass. And for what? Who are you trying to impress?

It's funny because everytime you tried to do the same with a veteran poster, you'd get schooled, and then instigate sh!t to get them banned. Congratulations, you banned some of the best posters this site has had.

Anyway, keep threatning kids, and giving obnoxious advice to newcomers, it's all you're good for.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The success of others reminds us how much we suck and makes us feel bad, so we have to attack them in order to reinflate our egos and feel better about ourselves.

Get used to haters ... or find a way to feel good about yourselves for having them.