has your mum every read your diary?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
yeah the damn brits took over... when i came it was American... well with your teeth no wonder you need these boards...:p
To be honest Capi, no-one is joining in with your British baiting, and lets take a look at the facts:

1) British Dental care is free, American is paid for by insurance, which alot of people do not have. Therefore with a population of (i believe) 600 million, there would be more people without a dentist. There is 1/10th that amount in Britain. Therefore it is safe to assume that there are more people in America without a dentist than there are in Britain, and if we are assuming that, then you Americans have the worst teeth.

Hmmmm capi, that would make you wrong.

*NOTE* I have no bad feelings towards the United States of America, just this troll

Last edited:

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's some quality reasoning jonny

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero

1) Therefore with a population of (i believe) 600 million
Population of 296 Million. :D

Johnny's right capi.

Can you not see how much people dont like you on these fourms? I think you should get lost and go tell someone who acutally cares for your useless info... but I don't think there really is anyone who would want it. We don't give a rats ass about abeeda or frickin PSA. (Or atleast I dont)

I have seen some stupid posts and threads, but you sir, your threads and posts come out as the stuupidist I have ever read.. Like for instance:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56452

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54756

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54592

Don't you have anything better to do? Do PU on some chicks, you spend waay to much time on these fourms.

If not, than take your usless info and racist ass and get lost you retarded troll.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
*NOTE* I have no bad feelings towards the United States of America, just this troll
Lol thats funny.

The only thing i got against britian is the potato famine, me being irish and all, but that was a long time ago and frankly its not a big deal to me. Plus that would be like a black person hating me for slavery, i mean my grandparents didn't even live in america until like 1900, so :D

Thats good to be patriotic, but seriously learn to take a joke ;)

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
We don't give a rats ass about abeeda or frickin PSA. (Or atleast I dont)

Me neither.