• Yes, the information has helped me

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, I am the same I was when I got here

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but the changes have been so slow yet constant, that it is pretty much imperceptible. Basically, I think the site made me AWARE of all the problems I had, and all the improving was done completely on my part. In the regard, I have nothing to owe this site. However, I do credit it with "waking me up" - perhaps the most important step. :)

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the particulars of dating and attraction there are to many people contradicting eachother/ no consensus but it has helped me get over the fear of rejection and just given me all around more confidence. It's gotten me off my feet and into the game.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here for over 2 years now, yeah the site has totally changed the way I see women, I've had some real success which has been great. For me the next step is to get over what fear of rejection I still have and move onto the 'next level', if y'know what I mean.

Health & Fitness section has also been useful, my fitness levels have risen loads since I first found this site.

The TallOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has opened my eyes..

Everything else that has helped me, is real world experience.

You can sit here, analyzing every thread, every post etc.

But that won't help worth a damn, if you can't go out and practice it.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has helped me immensely...My perspective and attitude towards women is the complete opposite of what it was before I came here. I've gone from being completely, 100% unsuccesful with women to being the guy all my friends ask for advice. As pathetic as it might seem to say, I consider finding this site a major turning point in my life.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember at one point having all these dj skills but not really knowing i did cus it wasn't in writing, this was when i was 16.......then come 17 some girl who i never even kissed broke my heart and left me in a deep depression for years and into college (that particular incident just set off a chain reaction of awful events that left me desperate and lonely etc.).....i went in and out of depression and but developed bad anxiety (social) during this time but until recently with the info presented to me in writing of stuff i once knew but couldn't defend.........i am now motivated to change my life and fight until the day i die, thanks sosuave.......sorry to vent but i just wanted people to know where i am coming from

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, inspirational thefonz!

sosuave also helped me get back on my feet after i got horridly dumped by my ex oneitis for some stupid minor excuse that i cant even remember now. pah.

i could never accept the breakup, particularly because it was for a very dumb reason, and i just lived my days in painful memories of "old times" that were never to be again

hell, but in the end, after lots of posts and ranting and reading, i finally accepted that it was over, there was no way we would be like before, and if we ever got back together, she'd just find some other excuse to dump me when she got bored again.

instead i used the information here to further improve myself and "dj skills", there are many other better fishes in the sea!!!

thanks sosuave. ;)