Has this happened to you before?

mrblue

Reaction score
So I email this acquaintance/work friend about trying out a new restaurant. She writes back that she would like to go with me and asks when I was thinking of going. I write back on Wed morning that I would like to go the next Tuesday. I don't hear back from her for like 2 days. Now, I am emailing her work addy so she should be seeing it immediately (as I know she is at work since my boy sees her daily at work).

So on Friday morning I write back and asks if she would like to go. She writes back in like 1 minute and says that she is busy on Tuesday, that she thought she wrote back already and that she is very sorry. She also suggests that we might try the next week. So I write back again, this time suggesting the following Monday (which is like 9 days from that Friday).

I wrote back last Friday and have yet to hear back as of Monday night. What gives? Should I just give up?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, why are you scheduling stuff so far in advance? That's prob #1

mrblue

Reaction score
Cause she told me that she is busy for the rest of the week and suggested the following week. I guess I should have waited till like Wed and then asked her?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low Interest!!!

Pimp

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
mrblue said:
Cause she told me that she is busy for the rest of the week and suggested the following week. I guess I should have waited till like Wed and then asked her?

Ask 10 more girls... So if this one gives you wouldn't care.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you going to a restaurant in the morning? is it an IHOP?