Has anyone seen the new bourne movie:)

e-lie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey this movie is awesome:)There might be a part 4 but I doubt it one of the best CIA film if not the best.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god damnit.. another one?

this movie is 2 sequals too old.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you pretty much knew it was gonna be a trilogy though. The books were all written like, 20 years ago. The first was 1984 and the last was 1991 I think.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its got really good reviews, thats all i know.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it at the midnight screening it was freaking awesome. One of the fastest pace movies I've ever seen. It was the best action film of the summer. Only thing I didn't like was the story. It was the same thing as the other movies pretty much.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the first 2 and its some of the best action movies I've ever seen, definally an underated series. More Bourne is never bad!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i haven't seen a good movie at the movies since V for Vendetta

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It was great for an action flick. And I agree V for Vendetta has been one of the best movies for the past few years. Although Clerks 2 is up there...

Back on topic, Bourne is for action, the plot is very watered down compared to the books... so go for the fights and shooting.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn I really wanna see this! Is it necessary to have seen the first two though?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drummer said:
It was great for an action flick. And I agree V for Vendetta has been one of the best movies for the past few years. Although Clerks 2 is up there...

Back on topic, Bourne is for action, the plot is very watered down compared to the books... so go for the fights and shooting.
i have a huge movie collection.. and V for Vendetta is in my top 5. it's that good to me. Very few movies touch me on an emotional level like V for Vendetta does. I watch it at least once a week.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys have to watch the movie: "The Prestige"

That´s one bada$$ movie. My favorite movie this year!

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally want to see the Bourne Ultimatum! I really liked the first 2.. The story is kinda.. eh.. But the movie isn't boring at all.. Filled with great action scenes..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the sopranos waited a year, and came out with a movie.... it might break a record.. that's how bad america is starving for a good movie.

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
being the cheap ass that i am i 'll have to wait until the DVD comes out ....

domino

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you watch the new one you will understand the other two, but overall an excellent must see movie. 5 stars

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
The new one was nothing like the book.
I am VERY pissed off.

But then, it's a Hollywood budget. It could never pull off the book.

Reaction score
e-lie said:
Hey this movie is awesome:)There might be a part 4 but I doubt it one of the best CIA film if not the best.
The third one was exactly like the second one... The first two was good, but the last one was SOOOO GAYYYYYYYYYYY!