has anyone here BECOME an ALPHA MALE

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's this the 2nd thread you've hijacked? You'd think a 33 year old would have something better to do.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
You have no idea what ALPHA is...
Look it up in a dictionary, alpha simply means dominant male. The alpha male is the one who takes charge and is dominant. The point you quotes is weak read below instead....

(Reply to karma)

About lions the male protects the pride, the female protects the cubs too but if the pride has a male in it it is the males job to protect the entire pride. I do not know where you get your info. Most male lions do not travel with a pride and a lot of prides do not travel with male lions so yes in the scenario the female protects. however when a male is around he protects the pride with his life and yes he is the alpha male that is what the term was coined for. Alpha male was used to describe Lions, wolves an other pack animals, the dominant one in the pack the one that protects the pack is the alpha. The alpha is not as you suggest the one that does not need to resort to violence.

Having no fear and no empathy is what makes a person dominant over a person who is controlled by his emotions. You are telling me that you are more of an alpha male than Tony Soprano? If you are in a room alone with Tony Soprano he has a reason to hurt you like for example you disrespected him you would not stand a chance. You would apologies because he is an overbearing psychopath who would kill you without hesitation. In the animal kingdom the male wolf that scares the other male wolf away is the alpha wolf. It is the same with humans the term alpha male means the dominant male. In a room with Tony Soprano you would be the beta because he is dominant you would apologize if you offended him because you would fear him. That makes you the beta.

You guys are misusing the world alpha male. You seem to think it is the witty, suave guy who gets what he wants when he wants. Look, just get a dictionary and find the definition of alpha male. It will tell you that an alpha male is a dominant male. It wont say an alpha is a male who does not need to resort to violence.

Drones? now we are referring to insects giving their lives for the queen not pack animals. The term alpha male was created to describe the dominant male in a pack of animals be it wolves, lions, oxes. The dominant male is the one that dominates by fear.

Look I do understand what you are saying and I agree with you for the most part all i am saying is the term alpha male is begin misused. Alpha male refers to the dominant male.

DJ's do not want to be alpha males they want to be dominant, witty, manly guys who have their pick of any woman in the room. Those are all great qualities to have and that is what this site is about. That is not what an alpha male is though, the term alpha is heavily misused in the seduction industry.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
NickBe said:
About lions the male protects the pride, the female protects the cubs too but if the pride has a male in it it is the males job to protect the entire pride. I do not know where you get your info.
Animal Planet. Wonderful way to access true information.

Most male lions do not travel with a pride and a lot of prides do not travel with male lions so yes in the scenario the female protects. however when a male is around he protects the pride with his life and yes he is the alpha male that is what the term was coined for. Alpha male was used to describe Lions, wolves an other pack animals, the dominant one in the pack the one that protects the pack is the alpha. The alpha is not as you suggest the one that does not need to resort to violence.
I've never ever seen a Lion walk around picking a fight because he's more "dominant".

Having no fear and no empathy is what makes a person dominant over a person who is controlled by his emotions. You are telling me that you are more of an alpha male than Tony Soprano? If you are in a room alone with Tony Soprano he has a reason to hurt you like for example you disrespected him you would not stand a chance. You would apologies because he is an overbearing psychopath who would kill you without hesitation. In the animal kingdom the male wolf that scares the other male wolf away is the alpha wolf. It is the same with humans the term alpha male means the dominant male. In a room with Tony Soprano you would be the beta because he is dominant you would apologize if you offended him because you would fear him. That makes you the beta.
This is the part that irked me the most. Tony Soprano is no Alpha. No way, no how. He's a big child who grew older. His mentality is that of a scared child who has to resort to his size and bully his way around. I think you need to actually watch The Sopranos my man. And I would absolutely be the Alpha if I were in your scenario and I'll explain why: Having no fear or empathy makes someone an idiot and a mentally arrested infant. So by your rational if Andre the Giant walked into a room, just by the sheer size of that behemoth, he is the Alpha? Fvck no. Jet Li or Bruce Lee would fvck him up beyond repair and not break a goddamn sweat.

You guys are misusing the world alpha male. You seem to think it is the witty, suave guy who gets what he wants when he wants. Look, just get a dictionary and find the definition of alpha male. It will tell you that an alpha male is a dominant male. It wont say an alpha is a male who does not need to resort to violence.
Look I do understand what you are saying and I agree with you for the most part all i am saying is the term alpha male is begin misused. Alpha male refers to the dominant male.

Do you not agree that in the insect world the Queen is the true Alpha? You have to see things how they truly, REALISTICALLY, are.

DJ's do not want to be alpha males they want to be dominant, witty, manly guys who have their pick of any woman in the room. Those are all great qualities to have and that is what this site is about. That is not what an alpha male is though, the term alpha is heavily misused in the seduction industry.
This has a ring of truth. Most DJ's have no clue what it is to incorporate Alpha-traits with mature masculine boundaries. This makes one an ALPHA MAN. When he can encompass different points of view and assert his will can he excude confidence like no other and run his life, the way he wants.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
What's this the 2nd thread you've hijacked? You'd think a 33 year old would have something better to do.
Shouldn't you be popping your pimples or jacking off into a sock? You have absolutely zero clue about life. Here's your first lesson:

Don't fvcking talk. Listen.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
ALPHA:

Definition:
[noun] the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet

[noun] the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"

[adjective] first in order of importance; "the alpha male in the group of chimpanzees"; "the alpha star in a constellation is the brightest or main star"
(Not a word about dominance?)

[adjective] early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont bother anymore, you do not know anything about lions yet you use them to further your point. Males protect the pride as long as they are part of it. On top of all that you take everything I say out of context, I do not remember saying alpha is an alpha because of stature or size yet you sue the Andre the giant example. I also never suggest lions pick fights I only said they protect the pack, the lion that protects the pack is the Alpha.

The alpha is the dominant male and you can not just become a dominant male. The dominant male is the one that leads you seem to think that Tony Soprano the head of a major crime family would bend to your will. You think you are more dominant than him. Just like an alpha lion if you try to step into his territory he will end you without hesitation. You would be scared and crying as he chokes the life out of you like the alpha wolf does the the wolf that challanges him. An alpha is a domiant leader that is what it means that is what the term was coined for. It was coined to describe the leader of the pack the head wolf, lion or ox the one that dominates over the other males. Oh by the way the alpha does start fights when another animal in the pack tries to be smart the alpha will bite him or growl at him to put him in his place. If you watched animal planet you would know what an alpha male is.

It is the same in humans the guy that leads the back and dominates is the alpha. You are misusing the term and making it out to be something is not.

Alpha male means dominant male THAT IS ALL IT MEANS.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
ALPHA:

Definition:
[noun] the 1st letter of the Greek alphabet

[noun] the beginning of a series or sequence; "the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end"

(Not a word about dominance?)

[adjective] early testing stage of a software or hardware product; "alpha version"
Definition: a domineering man; the dominant member in a group of males, esp. animals

also here is the full excerpt of the quote you posted

al·pha (lf)
n.
1. The first letter of the Greek alphabet. See Table at alphabet.
2. The first one; the beginning.
3. Chemistry The first position from a designated carbon atom in an organic molecule at which an atom or radical may be substituted.
4. Astronomy The brightest or main star in a constellation.
5. The mathematical estimate of the return on a security when the return on the market as a whole is zero. Alpha is derived from a in the formula Ri = a + bRm, which measures the return on a security (Ri) for a given return on the market (Rm) where b is beta.
adj.
1. Being the highest ranked or most dominant individual of one's sex. Used of social animals: the alpha female of the wolf pack.
2. Chemistry Closest to the functional group of atoms in an organic molecule.
3. Alphabetical.

Looks like you execute selective dictionary searching since all the online dictionaries I found said something about dominance.

That is not very alpha of you? deceiving to prove your point.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, nothings funnier than seeing two "ALPHAS" duke it out online... i'd say the ALPHA of this post is.......KARMA

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Looks like you execute selective dictionary searching since all the online dictionaries I found said something about dominance.

That is not very alpha of you? deceiving to prove your point.

I didn't think you'd stoop to idiocy like this. I had some respect for your posts.

Instead of slinging accusations of bullsh!t try looking at this:

http://www.elook.org/dictionary/alpha.html

How "Alpha" to not even do some legwork . . . I'm dissappointed in you young brother.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, Nick, are you serious? Male lions don't protect the pack in the way females do. They will protect their food and allow their pack to eat, and they will protect their grounds, but the females protect the pack. Please do not argue this, just go online and do some research. What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Your other analogy is also flawed. Male lions only fight when they want to dominant a new pack, want food, or another males land. They don't just go around for hsits and giggles trying to attack everything that moves.

Lacking fear and empathy makes you crazy at best, but not alpha. Besides, these are traits that can be instilled into people, I.e., some countries train spies to kill people and lose their emotion for the greater good, this is easily doable.

Tony Soprano, lol, I wouldn't be afraid of that fat ****. Unless he had a gun to my dome about to pull it, this guy is a clown to me. Someone in his family should have been taken him out if it wasn't for the omerta and all that brotherhood bull****. He is not alpha, he's a terrorist. He threatens peoples families and all to get them to do his will, that is not alpha. If he was truly alpha, he would rarely need to threaten to get what he wants as people would WANT to follow him, and if he did need to resort to physical violence, HE would beat the piss out of the guy HIMSELF (and not use ten other people) to get what he wants, but we all know this wouldn't happen because deep down soprano is a soft *****, which is why he has his cronies do the work for him.

An alpha male is simply someone who is dominant, collected, rounded and constantly observing. He's not going to go run his mouth off about things he doesn't know about, because he would rather learn how to do things the proper way. An alpha male knows how to accept help and still retain his power, and an alpha male certainly knows how to show kindness and respect without losing power. And fear, you can train it away, but fear is a GOOD thing, that's what kept us alive for thousands of years, I'd be ridiculously pissed if i couldn't feel fear.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I didn't think you'd stoop to idiocy like this. I had some respect for your posts.

Instead of slinging accusations of bullsh!t try looking at this:

http://www.elook.org/dictionary/alpha.html

How "Alpha" to not even do some legwork . . . I'm dissappointed in you young brother.
The point I was making is you looked at 1 dictionary the one that suited you.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Dude, Nick, are you serious? Male lions don't protect the pack in the way females do. They will protect their food and allow their pack to eat, and they will protect their grounds, but the females protect the pack. Please do not argue this, just go online and do some research. What you are saying doesn't make sense.

Your other analogy is also flawed. Male lions only fight when they want to dominant a new pack, want food, or another males land. They don't just go around for hsits and giggles trying to attack everything that moves.

Lacking fear and empathy makes you crazy at best, but not alpha. Besides, these are traits that can be instilled into people, I.e., some countries train spies to kill people and lose their emotion for the greater good, this is easily doable.

Tony Soprano, lol, I wouldn't be afraid of that fat ****. Unless he had a gun to my dome about to pull it, this guy is a clown to me. Someone in his family should have been taken him out if it wasn't for the omerta and all that brotherhood bull****. He is not alpha, he's a terrorist. He threatens peoples families and all to get them to do his will, that is not alpha. If he was truly alpha, he would rarely need to threaten to get what he wants as people would WANT to follow him, and if he did need to resort to physical violence, HE would beat the piss out of the guy HIMSELF (and not use ten other people) to get what he wants, but we all know this wouldn't happen because deep down soprano is a soft *****, which is why he has his cronies do the work for him.

An alpha male is simply someone who is dominant, collected, rounded and constantly observing. He's not going to go run his mouth off about things he doesn't know about, because he would rather learn how to do things the proper way. An alpha male knows how to accept help and still retain his power, and an alpha male certainly knows how to show kindness and respect without losing power. And fear, you can train it away, but fear is a GOOD thing, that's what kept us alive for thousands of years, I'd be ridiculously pissed if i couldn't feel fear.
Look I am not saying that all that is not great what I am saying is that the definition of an alpha male was first used to describe the dominant male in pack animals. All that alpha male means is a dominant male, that is all.

Now what you are describing is not an alpha male it is a will rounded dominant man who posses great life skills and will succeed in life. That however is not what an alpha is an alpha is the ruthless male who attacks and kills any other male who tries to take his place. The alpha in a pack of wolves is the male that every other male follows out of fear. The term alpha was coined to describe that.

Also about Lions the male is the protector when he is in the pride. When the male is opposed the new alpha male will kill the cubs of the previous male. He will then mate with the females and he will protect his own cubs with his life. When a new alpha comes in the females are powerless to stop the male from killing the cubs and a male lion will protect his offspring with his life. He will fight to the death for them.

Anyway enough about lions the truth of the matter is we are caught up on semantics I am just say the term alpha is incorrectly sued in seduction. The term alpha describes something else.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, I see you guys here are feeding my troll doggie here too. I am getting kinda jealous.

Trolley, trolley! :yes:

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching a doc about chimps (our nearest relative remember) and they were showing how one chimp wanted to be the alpha, but one of the reasons he was failing was that he was selfish and the other chimps didn't trust him. The actual alpha, while strong enough to see off his rivals was also enabled to be the alpha by the other chimps, especially the females, because he protected them and looked out for the group as a whole. Just throwing that in there.

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
a dominant male is somone who can exert his will over the group. he has an incredibly powerful presence that is infectious. he uses his understanding of people to easily gain their confidence and respect. he carries himself with power, grace and confidence. his reality is stronger than those whom he dominates. often they accept his dominance subconciously. he possesses animal magnetism.

he is not a reckless fighter or a sociopath but he is generally unafraid of most social interactions.

he can usually get what he wants from people without using underhanded techniques. he makes friends easily.

again, his defining trait is charisma.

the alpha doesn't have to be an uber-jacked bodybuilder or a scrappy cagefighter though he is usually friends with many of these types who will protect him if need be.

he is extremely assertive yet hides his ambitions.

he is relaxed and comfortable. cool, calm and collected. he is an excellent conversationalist. the kind of guy whom you'd easily forgive for stealing your girlfriend becuase you like him so much. think of the character in City of God who steals the main characters girlfriend.

he has more friends than you. he may even seem like a "nice" guy but if you cross him you are ****ed. he has so much social proof that one word from his mouth can **** you over. think social isolation, reputation destruction, maybe even getting ****ed up or killed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
You have to have the mindset to be an Alpha.
Not just the mindset but also have people who choose to follow your lead.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Males dont browse Alpha Males threads. They are doing their Alpha Male stuff. You cant turn to an Alpha Male if you havent strong potential for it already. You can only become a good actor. Doenst mean you cant improve your self by incorporating some traits. But never hope to be the one who will everyone bow to.