has anyone ever been speeddating?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was watching 40 year old virgin last night and the speeddating scene made me sorta wanaa give it a try.

just for fun sort of thing. prob good small talk practice too

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
did speeddating serveral times, i met my ex-girlfriend on a speeddate, but i warn you....... girls are very hard to get there (they play games), to many other guys.. ... in other words.. you have to have a plan...

but it is a very good place to practice small talks, so give it a try, and experience it.... maybe you'll like it/ and maybe not... and o yah its fun:yes:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean Rob,don't they usually establish a 1:1 f/m ratio?

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, its 1:1 but the girls are hard to get (playing hard to get) at a speeddating event, most girls will have around 10 matches because every guys fills in "yes"... even the ugly girls are getting a bunch of telephone-numbers... it's a hard datinggame....

and another thing is" the girls got girlfriends who are also at the speeddating"....
so when you're not "in / there type".. you can skip 4/5 girls of the list...
so beware off the girlfriends..

i know..i am pretty good at the dating game.. but speeddating , you have to like it...but i score my dates at simple things like : stores, events,just by say "hi" to a girl at the busstop...

some tips:

- make a great entrance, be the man, talk to some girls
- flirt a lot with the girls..
- take the lead..... don't wait
- take telephonenumbers ( you're not allowed but break that rule:up: )
- After the speeddate, take some girls to another place, and make a party:)

just do this and you will have a great evening....::cool:
and play it cool, just be a man..

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rob1234 said:
did speeddating serveral times, i met my ex-girlfriend on a speeddate, but i warn you....... girls are very hard to get there (they play games), to many other guys.. ... in other words.. you have to have a plan...

but it is a very good place to practice small talks, so give it a try, and experience it.... maybe you'll like it/ and maybe not... and o yah its fun:yes:

haha yeah it sounds like you know what your doing. would you recommend drinking? and are other people usually dirnking during this as well?

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recommend drinking, it's up to you, but you'll have a bad breath and if you drink too much you will talk crap....i always stay at water /cola or something like that....why do you need drinking?(alcohol)

Other people make there own choice wheter they are drinking or not, but plz don't drink too much.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speed dating was lame. The vast majority of girls were only OK in looks. Every single girl asked you the same exact qeustions.

What's your major/job. What do you do for fun.

At the end I wasn't matched with anybody. You only get the contact info if both you and the other person said yes. Since I didn't say yes to every girl, I don't know if the only reason I didn't get any matches because some of the girls I said no to, said yes to me, or if every girl there said no to me.

rob1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok,Maxtro..

Most times i steer the conversation in the beginning, just by asking different questions, and after a while ( 2 questions).. i let the girl do the talking...

you will see a different kind of attention .. because you're different than all other guys.. and be aware of non-verbal communication, like playing hair, touching etc.. after 3 minutes you can make you're decision "yes" or "no".

one tip:
If a girl you're talking to is looking away/side-glancing several times, it's probably a "no", she's observing another dude...