Has anyone actually gone out with the intention to get laid and actually got laid

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of gurus say that you reason for going out must be to just have fun

I know deep down inside alot of us want to just get laid especially when going

out to nightclubs and bars

Even when i try and trick myself and tell myself i am just going to have fun

tonight i find that many times i am just subconciously lying to myself.

So what i am curious about is if anyone actually gone out with getting laid as

there intention and objective for the night and actually executed on it as a goal?

Last edited:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Back at uni I was tired of my dry spell and went out with an I'm gonna get laid tonight' mindset. I ended up in bed with a 6ft blonde that night.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
Alot of gurus say that you reason for going out must be to just have fun

I know deep down inside alot of us want to just get laid especially when going

out to nightclubs and bars

Even when i try and trick myself and tell myself i am just going to have fun

tonight i find that many times i am just subconciously lying to myself.

So what i am curious about is if anyone actually gone out with getting laid as

there intention and objective for the night and actually executed on it as a goal?
It's a lot of masturbatory manosphere sh1t.

I actually agree with it in principle. But it's certainly possible, even highly likely, with the right male to execute. Just as slyvester says.....its easy in college to do.

richardhoneygram

Reaction score
Yes, every time I go out I have the mind set to get laid, its fun when you are dong well but if you aren't getting the resultsyou want then you are going to have a bad time. so I guess if that happens just say **** it and hang with your friends or let them have a chance at trying to get laid.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you want to get laid by. I could bed 75% of chicks I encounter. Even with all my flaws and AFCness. 15% percent of the others I would work for just cause of the chase and I would find some redeeming quality to enjoy(unfortunately I spend a lot of my time in this sphere) The other 10% is the actual girls I want and what I am after. Its simple #s game. Higher standards = less sex. I just don’t want to stick my d^ck in something that the rest of me doesn’t like.
So the answer is yes.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course most men want to go out and get laid.

But what happens when you go out and you get turned down by every woman you approached? You come back home miserable and frustrated. Do this every day for two weeks and you might contemplate suicide.

That is why you go out with the intention of having fun for yourself and yourself only.

Live an ego free, outcome independent lifestyle and you will never end up disappointed or upset.

Going out with the mentality of just to get laid will only leave you feeling like that Elliot Rodger kid.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it dozens of times but not until I became schooled in DJ methods.
I realised I had to go out and have the best night possible and if I got laid, it was a bonus.
Me and my main wingman would go out every Saturday night and have a blast. We'd do shots, stand there with are arms around each other's shoulders singing along to certain songs, high fiving each other when we said something funny, talk absolute shyt to girls with the most outrageous subject matter, doing stupid made-up dance moves and basically acted like women were the last things on our minds.
The result of this was women were drawn to the fun "party guys" and wanted to try and penetrate the little bubble we'd create for ourselves.
Our lay rates skyrocketed ironically when we didn't give a shyt.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Party guys atmosphere was key when going out.

The o.p. is just.bored i think....

I have gotten sex on my way home from work on the train....i just spoke with the girl and the rest was history.

We did it in a hotel not the train.

Just the o.p. asking such a question shows his lack of random sex.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. When I was in the Army stationed in Germany this was my life. My goal was to get laid in every country I visited. I didn't achieve that goal but I tried really hard.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice when i go out with the intention of having fun...

I have pleasent interactions with people

But i feel like i want more

Intention:I am going out to have a good time and if i get laid its a bonus

Intention:I am going out only to try and get laid

It seems like intention number 2 leads me to be outcome dependant and it is no fun going pua style from woman to woman and approaching like a robot.This is not fun for me.

Can you guys help me get a rational intention before going out?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,

But more often than not, I get laid when its not my primary goal. When fun overall is the goal, I tend to meet some pretty cool women.

nemz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, numerous times but with the mind set of going out for fun - the sex just happened.