HarlequinMan's Approach Journal

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good approaches man but i think you need to show your confidence a bit more..Women can sense when a man is uneasy and some will take advantage of it

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
h8*being*an*AFC said:
This guy sounds like a huge doosh!!!!!!

Ditch the wingman who is insecure, and makes fun of your approaches. You def don't need negativity around you. It will discourage your approaches and ruin your whole mind set. Just keep on doing approaches practice makes perfect........
Thanks for the advise bro i probably wont go with him even know he is a good friend. I will probably wait a couple months and then help him out

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
AfRoSwiss-Disiac said:
Good approaches man but i think you need to show your confidence a bit more..Women can sense when a man is uneasy and some will take advantage of it
How do you show your confidence besides getting drunk lol? I walk tall and try to be smooth but sometimes im so nervous i know they can tell.....i think the only was to get over it is PRACTICE what do you think?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
Good journal, here's what I think of your latest approach

When you go into a group, dont approach the hottest one first, approach everyone so that they are less likely to c0ckblock/laugh @ you and the hotter one starts to gain interest in you coz u dont come to her like most guys do. Props on going in on a 6 set and the only way to lose the nervousness is to keep doing stuff that makes you nervous until you lose the fear. What you need to realize is that what happened to you on that approach is THE worst thing that could happen. How does it feel getting the worst possible scenario out of the way already? I tell you what, it feels pretty empowering. Congrats man and keep it up

Also, your wing is insecure, but most guys are concerning girls. If he is a cool guy then just dont talk girls around him. Not every guy can be a wingman
Thanks for the advise man, but how do i let the girl know im interested later after ive talked to the whole group?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright heres the situation. I approached a 7 at the mall and she texted me 2 hours later....we text for a while every night and EVERY night for the next 3 days I have to break the conversation to go to sleep.

So i ask her on a date saturday and we go to chipotle and a party and then at the party we make out and she tries to undress me in front of everyone. Im having the time of my life fellas....

..And then it happens....i tell her i dont like her shoes and it escalates from there. I get in huge arguments with her friends, she is crying in the bathroom and telling everyone to make me leave and I end up getting paid to take a cab home because nobody wanted me there.

...So then the next day I write her a mean message basically saying that she shouldn't have treated me that way and i will not allow that behavior. But then she texts me and says that she doesnt want to be "friends". She says she needs time to cool off and i tell her ill call her in a week. I like the girl but i think its game over for me.

Any suggestions? Should i just next her? Do i have oneitis?
Thanks

AfRoSwiss-Disiac

Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
How do you show your confidence besides getting drunk lol? I walk tall and try to be smooth but sometimes im so nervous i know they can tell.....i think the only was to get over it is PRACTICE what do you think?
LOL see u just gave your own advice!
i agree :)
keep the journals coming

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at first i was gonna say where's the getting to know her a little phase.. because you were jumping right into a number close. Which only works if you have really good looks outside of that.. your improvment was a lot quicker than jayer.

it seems to me that your not doing the night club thing and you can't really do the bar thing because of your age. So where are you going to sarge?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
christz said:
at first i was gonna say where's the getting to know her a little phase.. because you were jumping right into a number close. Which only works if you have really good looks outside of that.. your improvment was a lot quicker than jayer.

it seems to me that your not doing the night club thing and you can't really do the bar thing because of your age. So where are you going to sarge?
I go to the mall to sarge. I also go to a university where i could start djing once i got enough game. When do you think ill be ready to start on campus?

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
11/12/07

Went to mall to sarge.

First Approach:

Girl In chocolate store

Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: I dont want anything just came in to talk to you
Her: ok
Me: Whats your name?
Her: NAME...shakes hand
Me: Hi im zach, where are you from?
Her: here
Me: where in colorado?
Her: Denver, but i was born in TOWN NAME
Me: cool do you like it here?
Her: Ya its ok
Me: look i gotta go, but whats your number?
Her: I have a boyfriend....
Me: ok see you later
Her: bye

Girl at table

Me: Hi
Her: Hi
Me: I think your really pretty
Me: Whats your name?
Her: NAME...shakes hand
Me: Hi im zach, where are you from?
Her: california
Me: where in california?
Her: Laguna Beach
Me: wow laguna beach is that in orange county?
Her: Ya ( her friend starts laughing)
Me: whats so funny?
Her friend: nothing
Me: ok look i gotta go but give me your number...
Her friend: shes 12...
Me: wow you look a lot older than you are!
Her: ya...
Me: ok i look like a freak see you girls later
Both: bye

NO SUCCESS TODAY @)(#@ing 12 year old!

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
Alright heres the situation. I approached a 7 at the mall and she texted me 2 hours later....we text for a while every night and EVERY night for the next 3 days I have to break the conversation to go to sleep.

So i ask her on a date saturday and we go to chipotle and a party and then at the party we make out and she tries to undress me in front of everyone. Im having the time of my life fellas....

..And then it happens....i tell her i dont like her shoes and it escalates from there. I get in huge arguments with her friends, she is crying in the bathroom and telling everyone to make me leave and I end up getting paid to take a cab home because nobody wanted me there.

...So then the next day I write her a mean message basically saying that she shouldn't have treated me that way and i will not allow that behavior. But then she texts me and says that she doesnt want to be "friends". She says she needs time to cool off and i tell her ill call her in a week. I like the girl but i think its game over for me.

Any suggestions? Should i just next her? Do i have oneitis?
Thanks
Update: Girl is PSYCHOTIC....lol I walk by her work and she threatens to call the police...wow this is hilarious! Anyway i nexted that b1tch

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost my game completely!

So i was doing golden.....getting numbers and got a date and 2 scheduled. So i went djing yesturday and today and was unable to even say hi to girls! WTF happened to me fellas? This is such bs....i cannot approach anymore! ANY advice?

another thing that could be throwing me off is im in this relationship with a girl, has that ever thrown off anyones game?

the first date i had went like **** but i still was able to approach a couple girls after....now i cant do any! I must have walked around the mall and seen 203923 approaches for 3 hours yesturday and today and i feel like complete and utter ****.

Last edited:

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
Update: Girl is PSYCHOTIC....lol I walk by her work and she threatens to call the police...wow this is hilarious! Anyway i nexted that b1tch
This girl ended up calling the cops on me and Ive been ordered to stay away from her.....

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
Thanks for the advise man, but how do i let the girl know im interested later after ive talked to the whole group?
She shows her interest and you talk back to her. Or you grace her with your conversation skills.

Anyways as for the psychotic chick, man thats awkward but it is funny as hell, lol. You got a restraining order on you already. But fvck it, the girl got nexted, keep up the sarging man

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
She shows her interest and you talk back to her. Or you grace her with your conversation skills.

Anyways as for the psychotic chick, man thats awkward but it is funny as hell, lol. You got a restraining order on you already. But fvck it, the girl got nexted, keep up the sarging man

Hey thanks man....i know this sounds lame but i cant approach anyone...i cant even say hi.i think its because im in a good relationship with a girl, what should i do?

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you arent in a monotonous... err i mean monogamous relationship, get some sleep and drill some approaches out the next day. The best way to get over it is to attack it head on

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
if you arent in a monotonous... err i mean monogamous relationship, get some sleep and drill some approaches out the next day. The best way to get over it is to attack it head on
thanks for the advice man i knew i just had to get out there and work on it....i just made excuses....you set me straight...im going to the mall RIGHT NOW and stop being such a PU$$Y

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HarlequinMan said:
So i was doing golden.....getting numbers and got a date and 2 scheduled. So i went djing yesturday and today and was unable to even say hi to girls! WTF happened to me fellas? This is such bs....i cannot approach anymore! ANY advice?

another thing that could be throwing me off is im in this relationship with a girl, has that ever thrown off anyones game?

the first date i had went like **** but i still was able to approach a couple girls after....now i cant do any! I must have walked around the mall and seen 203923 approaches for 3 hours yesturday and today and i feel like complete and utter ****.
Yeah this happens some times. I will have 4 nights straight in a row where I open every single set that I can find in the entire venue and then the very next time I go out for some reason I cant get into it and I'm totally inside my head and cant let go and approach... hmm, just gotta battle through those times, its tuff....

But its sounding real good man! loving your progress.

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
Yeah this happens some times. I will have 4 nights straight in a row where I open every single set that I can find in the entire venue and then the very next time I go out for some reason I cant get into it and I'm totally inside my head and cant let go and approach... hmm, just gotta battle through those times, its tuff....

But its sounding real good man! loving your progress.
Thanks for that man....its good to know im not alone....I went again tonight and still couldnt do it....i really need to stop being such a pu$$y

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so last night this girl texted me and I told her we should get together. So she calls me and I didnt answer.

I called her back and said

" Hey you just called?"

"No i didnt this is _______'s sister."

"can i talk to _____?"

"No she is busy i will have her call you back"

Me: "ok whatever bye"

So get this, 8 minutes later I look at my phone and i missed a call.

So i call back and guess what?

Its her sister again playing f*&#ing mind games.

"no we didnt call! something must be wrong with your phone"

"ok bye"

What the hell should i do?!? Im thinking about just nexting the Bi4ch for playing mind games.....

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
One month later...

Well its been a month and its time to update my journal....

Dated a couple girls.....didnt lead anywhere, nexted 3 girls and only got one left thats interested, but shes barely interested so its time to make some more approaches!!! No oneitis!

Im on winter break from college and have nothing better to do so my entire days will be spent making cold approaches....

...I hope ive still got it after a month! I go back to school on the 14th of January so i have exactly 25 days left (not counting today)!

So this is my plan, I did one approach today, and on consequent days i will add one approach so tomorrow i will do 2 then friday 3 and so on...until i reach 10 approaches per day

so by the time i go back i should have done a crap load of approaches.