Harder for small guys ?

Dobo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'3". My friend is roughly 5'5". He get's more girls than me....... Mind you he is on here more than me, or atleast used to be. He has this ability to slip in under the radar. 130 is very small... I'd suggest a better diet and weight work.... seriously

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
man i dont even need to read this whole thread. i'm considered a small guy. i'm 5'8 and weigh 135 lbs. i've got some muscle but i'm not really ripped.., my biceps/triceps are the best part of my body (that shows =P)

anyway., i use to think there was no hope for me at all.. in 10th grade i decided to step my game up and i've learned alot since then. i'm kinda known as a 'ladies man' now or a DJ among people, but i feel i have alot to learn- thats why i am here.

i'm telling you straight up, focus on your good traits. if your skinny., dont show it off. wear long sleve dress shirts, and don't wear anything too baggy. wear designer jeans that will auctully FIT you, wear a nice belt, and be sure your rocking a nice watch (kenneth cole is a good brand, and they are not too expensive.)

you'll be set. read the DJ boot camp bible and step your confidence up.

its all mind games...good luck bro

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
dont give up on gaining weight, if you really want it then go for it, im 5'11 and 160 pounds. My metabolism is a B*tch, ive been working out for a year and have had the hardest time putting weight. the one thing you gotta remember is consistency is key. eat like a motha f*cka, and ont play into supplements. they arent as good as real food. eat lots and lots of carb (good ones like rice, potatoes, whole wheat bread and pasta) and at least your body wieght in protein. 5-6 meals a day. and work out hard man. deadlifts, rows, squats, chinups, bench press, heavy compound movements. and lift heavy, i aim for 6-8 reps.

Stay consistent with your diet and workouts and you WILL see results. just eaaaaattt man. for skinny guys eating is more of the battle than working out. Hit the kitchen harder than you hit the gym.:up:

_allstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
ps; also if your looking to gain weight, the best exercise you can do for weight is squats. your legs make up more than half of your body.., you get big legs , you get big weight. squat big.