Hard-on No (no joke)

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wear your tighty whiteys, jeans, and be done with it. Everyone is telling you to not care what everyone else thinks. I also agree, but understand that you are still in highschool, where it does matter what others think. I dont believe I ever had a problem with this, or perhaps its just been so long that I dont remember, but its normal and natural to have an erection so easily at that age. Just wear tight briefs that will "lessen the protusion"... and some oversized, thick jeans would help too.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres the thing, if you've got a big **** ppl will c and think "damn" and if its not big, ppl wont c, so whats the ****ing prob?

I love walkin around hard, I like to stand with my pelvis stickin out to make it even more obv, I always ketch girls lookin, sooooo much fun!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuSHI
Girevik, read what I said over again you f*ck.

I am not bashing any of you responders. I thank you for taking your time to answer, I am just saying you are missing the point of my question.

I just don't want it poppin out in public. Can you understand what I am saying? I can't sit here and actually believe you guys walk around in public with boners, I just can't. Cut the sexuality bull.

This has nothing to do with sexuaility or mindset, I just don't want it showing in PUBLIC. I am not bashing you here, but you are completely missing the main point of my question.

So before you get on your high horse and start bashing me, please read the thread again.
YOU MISS THE POINT. Don't use dumb words like "can't", because if you actually realize you have balls and maybe TRY it, then you'll realize you CAN. It's better than bending over like a hunchback to try to hide it.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at it this way:
Would you rather have a period?
Didn't think so. :)

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by REDblueOI
Heres the thing, if you've got a big **** ppl will c and think "damn" and if its not big, ppl wont c, so whats the ****ing prob?

I love walkin around hard, I like to stand with my pelvis stickin out to make it even more obv, I always ketch girls lookin, sooooo much fun!
yo kid, you are serioulsy homo. there is no NORMAL (or real person for that matter) that would walk around while they are hard. that's nasty, no girl's would like that, and you would seriously be the loser of the school. a few years ago in basketball one of the kids got a boner watching the cheerleaders, and the whole school made fun of him for 2 years. it's not "cool" or showing "that you dont care" by walkin around with a boner, its GAY.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
yo kid, you are serioulsy homo. there is no NORMAL (or real person for that matter) that would walk around while they are hard. that's nasty, no girl's would like that, and you would seriously be the loser of the school. a few years ago in basketball one of the kids got a boner watching the cheerleaders, and the whole school made fun of him for 2 years. it's not "cool" or showing "that you dont care" by walkin around with a boner, its GAY.
Are your cheerleaders ugly or something?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I'd hate to live where u do.

Salacious D

Don Juan
Reaction score
Except for one or two, the cheerleaders at my school are really ugly. What's even worse, during a pep rally one time I was late so I had to sit next to the f*cking rednecks (no where else in the auditorium). I had to listen to them shout sexual slurs (with redneck accents) at the ass-ugly cheerleaders. I think, for a moment I did lose my mind, and I did contemplate beating the crap out of the f*ckers, even if I'm not that strong and even if a few of them were pretty big fellas. Hehe, it would not have gone well.....

As for boners

Yeah, I've found bringing a binder around with you helps a lot. Also, if you get one, try to think of something else, get your mind off both the boner and the want to get rid of the boner. At times it'll work like a charm. Think of something complicated that you know a lot about. Anything.

Also I don't really believe that you guys walk around with boners in public. Not that it's a bad thing, but I don't think I've ever seen another guy's schlong sticking out under his pants where I live. Ever. For those of you that say that you do walk around like that, when was the last time you did, and what happened? Be specific.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell ya about the first time I did it... its the classic whirlpool story @ the gym. Ever since then I figured its not a big deal, and its not.

The most common spot to find boners: dances. You can't tell me you don't get hard when some girls grindin hard on ur crotch, arms tossed around your neck, deep eyecontact. Not to mention the perverts who are watching the ppl grinding.

I got one @ work last wed. The girl traning me was SOOOOO hot, and she started kinoin me and I got hard. I just kept fillin out the paperwork/answering her [work related] questions. She looked down and blushed the first time she noticed, after that it was just a normal conversation.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Salacious D
I don't think I've ever seen another guy's schlong sticking out under his pants where I live. Ever.
You were checking guy's dick's to see if they were hard why?

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
You've never met my friend Mike. Whenever he pops a chub in class, he'll put it up on the edge of a desk for everyone to see. He'll stand around until a girl looks at it, then start checking them out as they look at his wood.

Needless to say Mike's definately not gay. In fact, he's probably the most successful in getting women, banging them, and going out with them for a while than anyone else at our school of 2200 people.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever..i can understand you losers thinking that its "cool" because someone on the site said do what you want to...dont worry about what other people think. Seriously, something is deff. wrong with you if you think its normal, learn to control it.

Yesterday I was at a girl's house and I was looking at her pictures, and when her dates prom picture came, she threw it across the room. I asked her why she threw it, and she said "oh! i didnt tell you!?" then she told me that "he got his excitement on" while dancing, and she walked away after the dance was over. She said that he sat by himself for the rest of the night and she danced with other people. She said she told all her friends and they all laughed...theres just ONE example kids..

I seriously think that no girl would take that as a "turn on". And whoever thinks that its cool and shows it off is HOMO

pz

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dip
Yesterday I was at a girl's house and I was looking at her pictures, and when her dates prom picture came, she threw it across the room. I asked her why she threw it, and she said "oh! i didnt tell you!?" then she told me that "he got his excitement on" while dancing, and she walked away after the dance was over. She said that he sat by himself for the rest of the night and she danced with other people. She said she told all her friends and they all laughed...theres just ONE example kids..

I seriously think that no girl would take that as a "turn on".
Alright, here's a little bedtime story for you kids:
Back in junior grade I went to Winter Ball with this sophomore chick... Very hot, by the way. I had kind of forgotten to take care of the dude down there before I went to the dance, so what happened was, during that oh-so-important slow dance I popped a boner. You know, closeness of a really hot chick, the feeling of some nice tits on your chest and her ass in your hands... It happens to the best of us, right? So she looked at me with this weird look on her face and at that moment I thought I was screwed so I played it cool (sly grin and all) and next thing I knew (I have been drinking a tad before the dance so everything was a bit blurry) was her giving me head in the men's room...
Dip, miracles do happen. It all sums up to confidence.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with dip.

And I also agree with xanderbaz.

But what you guys are discussing are two diff things.

Dip is saying, if you have a boner in public or some none dancing clubbing occasion, like in history class. And you try to show it off to girls...c'mon man. Thats like 3rd grade when a kid decides its cool to show his wee wee to scare off the girls. Its totally imature.

As for xanderbaz, I understand that if your being intimate with a girl like that, having one isn't so bad. But thats the thing, you where already being intimate. Even if you were making out with her on the bus and you get a boner, thats ok too. Because you where getting a little physical.

But if you were holding hands walking down the halls...thats different. Or if you're just talking to her and her friends...And holding her and you pop one. Thats not something you want to wave around other people's faces.

Is this not realistic?

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I never said that getting a boner in the middle of a walk between classes while talking to the worlds hariest woman was good. If your with a girl your interested in, and the intrest is mutual, there is NOTHING wrong with getting hard, and likewise, no MATURE girl would expect anything less.

Mafiosoman14

Don Juan
Reaction score
that is sweet

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dip, the girl you were talking to is classified as B!TCH. Either that or her date did a little more than simply pop a boner during a dance. Any girl that would demonize a guy for popping a boner during a dance should be shot.

To add to Xanderbaz's story, during my first slow dance (don't laugh, but it was Junior year of HS, homecoming) the girl I was dancing with was getting in quite close. I popped a woody and was trying to back away to keep it from touching her, but she just kept getting in closer. I've since stopped caring and just let it flow, if she feels it fine, and if she doesn't fine, and it's had either no effect or a positive effect on ILs.

I've asked the question (boners and dances/slowdances) on chick boards before and gotten pretty much the same replies - it's not weird, it's normal, it's flattering, it's cute, it's a turnon etc. Not one reply indicating getting pissed off like your friend did Dip.