Handshake, kiss or Hug?

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just have a simple question, how do you know if you are suppose to goodbye kiss, handshake, or hug after you met a girl in a club and she's about to leave?

And speaking of handshakes, i know that a handshake with a guy should be firm. Not so hard as to break his bones to represent hostility, but firm as to show your confidence and sincerety. What about to girls delicate hands? Are you meant to do a firm or soft handshake?

Thanks.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Handshaking girls: you don't grab their whole palm. Only taker her fingers between your own and your thumb, then tilt your wrist down. Just don't be too gay about it.

Uhm... well, just read the signs. It's all over the place. I wouldn't go for kiss, though, unless you already had one earlier. A hug: maybe... if you want to come off as very friendly. Don't do this if you didn't build rapport. A kiss for if you had some physical fun in the club... and a hug if you got something going verbally.

Also: whoever said you have to make a scenic exit? Just tell her you're going, get her number. Presto.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ4Life said:
I just have a simple question, how do you know if you are suppose to goodbye kiss, handshake, or hug after you met a girl in a club and she's about to leave?

And speaking of handshakes, i know that a handshake with a guy should be firm. Not so hard as to break his bones to represent hostility, but firm as to show your confidence and sincerety. What about to girls delicate hands? Are you meant to do a firm or soft handshake?

Thanks.
The underlying principle is always you do what YOU decide you want to, whatever the situation. That's what being a leader and an alpha male is about, you don't look to other people to define what you should do. That said, I understand your question - here is some more detail on what's likely to further your goals:

Unless it's a business situation don't handshake chicks. In that case they usually give crap handshakes anyway, and their hand collapses. ;)

Chicks love hugs, be dominant and confident in initiating it and don't be timid, squeeze her firmly (but not in a pervy, groping way). You can hug any chick, even ones you've just met (if you're frame is congruent). If that's hard to believe, why not try it on 10 chicks and see the response. They will light up. Chicks love touch.

But to your question - if the chick is leaving a club who cares what you do? If she gave you her number it's almost certain to end up in nothing (numbers from clubs end up flaking). So you should be taking her home to fvck her not letting her leave.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cool, thanks guys.

Another question, how do you bear hug girls without being seen like a pervert? Lower body can't touch right, like legs. Or what if the girl is a lot shorter/taller than you? How do you hug then? :crazy:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go practice hugging your mom or sister... jeez... lol...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hand shakes are my pet peeve. I always go firm (with full hand). And I HATE it any other way.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed drunk HBs ALWAYS prefer to hug BEFORE you leave. Quite amusing when you're sarging sober and they reject the handshake wanting a hug instead. Classic.