handling attraction in DJ style?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to be somewhere and seeing some hotties. I make EC with them and notice how they are attracted. Either by looking a second time, or by starting to arrange their hair or clothes.

But some of them, will start acting as if they weren't interested, like they walk past me with that look at a distant point, deliberately not looking at me (normally u look at somebody u pass by a few inches, dont u). But I know that they are attracted to me, because they have been looking at me all the time before. But being attractive seems to tell them they have to seem very uninterested , so that they are attractive for me.

Now I am almost certain, that if I approached them (which I fool haven't been able to until now, for whatever reason. I have to work on myself I know), they would act, at least for the first couple of seconds/minutes, very uninterested, just to seem hard to get, or to see if I had the persistence and confidence to keep up with them.

(NOTICE how they HAVE TO PLAY HARD TO GET, not me HAHA).

Now what I am looking for is some mindset/phrases that you would use on the approach, and what to say if she gives u this look and says something she is really not interested. but u just know that she is, so the only thing is u need to tell her that u know that she is attracted to you, without seeming arrogant. just a playful smile, and the right sentence to make them melt...

any suggestions!?

Paps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive used this in the past with surprising success

"Hey, I noticed you checkin me out earlier, so I thought Id introduce myself"

I have never got any denial from the girl. Normally they go straight into rapport building questions. Game on :cool:

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, its catch.. let me show you how to control a targets emotions...a good way to approach a girl is this...

you have to create somthing inside her before she talks to you, if you dont then she will create somthing negative about you.. its simple...

so get yourself into a position directly infront of her about ten meters..then as she walks towards you, get her attention by coughing or somthing, any thing but a whistle( loosers whistle)

when she makes eye contact, make the biggest, cheekyest smile shes ever seen,

she will start smiling now, garaunteed. at this point
even, if they are not interested, this will make them curious, interested and they will stop to talk to you!

you have now created a posotive feeling inside her before she can judge you, so now you can move to the next step..

say "hey, how you doin", introduce yourself in a deep, resonant and sexy tone of voice... start you conversation light, let yourself become genuinly curious about her, ask her questions, and then relate to her anwers give her clues about yourself and never reveal too much, let her guess the answers she wants about you. this will create further interest and curiosity on her part.

in seduction and courtship, tone of voice and body language play the biggest role in attracting the opposite sex, so use these subtle signs to your advantage.
let the tone of your voice do the talking, let the way you talk to her carry the message that your interested.. let your body say you are a sexual man.

the lady will not know you are doing this, and she will with out a shadow of doubt pick up on it, she will think it is her own will creating these feelings inside her, she will become instantly attraced to you, if you send the right messages..

simply the messeges you send nonverbally will be the ones she feels inside.

and dont whatever you do hit on her yet, or she will get defensive and break out of the feelings your creating in her! if you verbalise your intentions she will reject any thought of you, so you have to keep your messages subtle... like this..

send nonverbal messages on the inside, sexual. deep, atractive messegs.
send friendly messages on the outside, funny, posotive light conversation...

now you have just created the feelings in her you need...

consiously, she likes you, she sees your funny and friendly and she has no problem with talking to you, by smiling and having good eye contact she will think your a nice person and is comfortable around you...

sub consiously, she is very attracted to you, she can sense your sexual energy, and she is picking up your undertone of deep interest, by indicating your interests through your voice tone she doesnt consiously but she sub consiously reacts to your vibe... your body language is of a sexual nature, relaxed and confident you show her you are sexually charged...

now you can close her in any way you like, number , date, or whatever, she is your puppet!

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
OH man, I like this sh!t. playing in two dimensions consious and unconsious.

sounds POWERFUL.

gotta try that.

yeah somehow talking slowly and deep, sexual voice not only has the effects you want, but it also makes yourself feel more sexual and more controlled and relaxed. it shows somehow you have everything under control, and your are not nervous (as u are when u talk fast). Also I notice very very few people talking that way, so I guess it feels some sort of special and it also shows confidence to do it.

yeah great tip.
oh and I guess a mindset should also be the prize-mindset. so when u close her (think thats from sosuave.com) say: "ok, look it seems like you are a pretty cool girl. gimmeyaphonenumba and MAYBE we'll do something together.

HERE it is very, very important to have the right facial expression. it must clearly come of as if I want to, and not if she would let you.

be sure u come off as the playa and not the supplicater who just luckily got a phonenumber. no, she just had the oppurtunity to give her number to the greatest guy she'll ever meet in her whole life. (muahaha)

another tips on handling verbal disinterest but body-language 100% SOI??

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paps
Ive used this in the past with surprising success

"Hey, I noticed you checkin me out earlier, so I thought Id introduce myself"

I have never got any denial from the girl. Normally they go straight into rapport building questions. Game on :cool:
sounds cool. I'm gonna try that **** as well.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i like doing the duel reality thing, i like how most women will react almost the same way, not all of them though, for me lets say 1 in 4 women will be suseptable to what i do... but what you gotta understand is this...

it wont happen for you strait away.. you have to practice talking to women like this... you must become confident with approaching complete strangers...

i work in direct sales, which means i have to cold approach over three hundred people a day...so now, man, ime pretty good at it... and all it takes is getting used to...

there is no secret, so you can start off by trying it on people you know, girls you work with and the like.

when you get good at the duel realty control then you will become super confident with women.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A WOMAN WHO YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED BUT SHE IS PLAYING HARD TO GET. DOSNT THAT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEM?.ITS POINTLESS HOW SOME WOMEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ME IGNORE ME OR ACT ALOOF, IT MAKES ME LOOSE INTEREST.

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN A WOMAN WHO YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED BUT SHE IS PLAYING HARD TO GET. DOSNT THAT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEM?.ITS POINTLESS HOW SOME WOMEN WHO ARE INTERESTED IN ME IGNORE ME OR ACT ALOOF, IT MAKES ME LOOSE INTEREST.
the thing is, they think that if THEY DON'T, u will start losing interest because u know u can have them!! its exactly the same!

and if they're playing hard to get, instead of just rejecting you, means that they want u, and they dont want to scare u away by letting u have them.

it also means that u have higher value than them, because they have to play hard to get (haha)

il_duce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
Almost all women play hard to get. It's the usually the first test they'll give you.

catch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i think women only play hard to get mearly to see how you respond..

not deliberatly though...

its frowned upon by society if a women is imediatly interested in a man or if you like, when she is "easy"... women would not like to be recognised as that, its the mans responsabilty in a way to do the work... its the law of nature...

in a way...playing hard to get is the the front door to her bedroom, you just gota be a good lock smith to get in...

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women play hard to get with guys who they think will fall for it, or with guys who they think will chase them.
How many women play hard to get with Orlando Bloom or Will Smith?
If you carry about yourself a certain way, women sometimes "preapprove" you, in other words, they are already convinced of your value and quality.