Handling a womans indifference and creating challenge

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this in another post:

"When a woman treats you with indifference, you challenge her."

I think this is a very very important part of dealing with women, because this is precisely what most men find difficult when dealing with them. Some men are so afraid of rejection that only a couple of signs of indifference from a female is all it takes to quit. Others are trown into the abyss of AFC doom, others get mad. Learning to handle a womans indifference and countering with challenge is in my opinion, the key to a succesful DJ and the key to getting the women you want.

Why do women show indiference? i think its a natual test that all females trow at prospective male partners to see wether they have the caracter to be succesful providers. I agree, this "test" comes from our animal past and is no longer valid in todays world where many shy and sociable impaired men are huge finacial succeses and can be good providers.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, she's just not that into you...

But i guess it's always good to assume the best of the situation

Whyldchyld

Reaction score
Or maybe she's just a dull person full stop. Some people look at life with their glasses half empty, even some really good looking women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by salsipuedes
I read this in another post:

"When a woman treats you with indifference, you challenge her."

I think this is a very very important part of dealing with women, because this is precisely what most men find difficult when dealing with them. Some men are so afraid of rejection that only a couple of signs of indifference from a female is all it takes to quit. Others are trown into the abyss of AFC doom, others get mad. Learning to handle a womans indifference and countering with challenge is in my opinion, the key to a succesful DJ and the key to getting the women you want.

Why do women show indiference? i think its a natual test that all females trow at prospective male partners to see wether they have the caracter to be succesful providers. I agree, this "test" comes from our animal past and is no longer valid in todays world where many shy and sociable impaired men are huge finacial succeses and can be good providers.

This is exactly the problem I'm having with a chick right now.

I am the kind of guy to just get pissed off at it. i just don't have the time to stay around a chick like that when I can just date another girl on my list that isn't indifferent. when a girl is indifferent it makes her unattractive and I end up not wanting her.

Perhaps you should give us an example of a good challenge to counter it.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-

-

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am talking about indifference as a test, not because shes not interested, if shes not interested theres nothing you can do. Handling a womans indifference is the topic of this post, i have dated several women who seem cold and not interested at first, only to later show their true feelings, in fact, i am always surprised to hear from women i am dating, that they found me atractive when they 1st met me, yet they never showed it.

satyriasis

Don Juan
Reaction score
the way to challenge it is...act indifferent right back. you should already be indifferent to any situation in the first place.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by satyriasis
the way to challenge it is...act indifferent right back. you should already be indifferent to any situation in the first place.
I don't think you guys are getting me, lets see, lets pretend your at a party, and theres a beautiful woman that you find atractive, you get near her and you start a conversation with her, something simple, and she reacts indifferent to you. Now, many women act this way even do in the inside they are atracted to you, its a test, its her test to see what you are made of. How do you turn her indifference around in order for her to open up and stop testing you.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great idea. So you have two people who are totally indifferent to each other, and are not talking to each other, and so will never get to know each other. Just what you're looking for. :crackup:

Magnatolia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read a tip by David Deangelo for this type of situation.

If she acts cold/indifferent then say something like "I know a secret about you that no other guy who's only known you for a few minutes is aware of." pause for a second. "Deep down you're actually quite shy. You act cold/indifferent to hide your feelings. If someone says something hurtful you'll shrug it off, but in your mind you'll be thinking about it all the way home."

I've never actually tried this so some opinions would be good. The way I see it is you don't show indifference back. You need to call them up on their attitude.

Cheers
Maggs