Handcuffs

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a simple decorating touch that, as a fluke, has worked wonders.

I leave a pair of handcuffs hanging subtly under my desk. They are out of the way, but immediately visible from any seat in the room.

They were originally a prop for a production I was working on, and I left them there. It was not until later that I realized many of the women I had over at parties, in groups, etc., were intensely curious later about my "fetish."

I'm pretty junior as a DJ, but I think I see three things happening when they notice the cuffs:
1) they infer a fetish
2) they imagine you performing the fetish (possibly on them)
3) they attribute an element of dominance to your character

As a bonus, they serve as a great catalyst for sex talk. Last night, a HB8 was practically begging me to talk about it. I refused, so now she is coming over to find out about it in person :)

My 2¢.

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl I used to "frequent" with suggested using cuffs one time, so we bought some and used them. Afterwards I hung them on my rear view mirror in my car. Exact same result - from people who rode in the car to people who saw them from the outside.

Jordache.DJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
This would probably work just as well with whips, as a mirror ornament, etc... but wherever or however you set this up, I would recommend a subtle touch.

I believe the real power here is in the mystery. If your prop is not obviously positioned to attract attention, but is still visible somewhere "forgotten" or "convenient" for your personal use, your guests / riders may feel it is inappropriate to mention it right away, and they will leave the premises wondering about your sex life.

Mine are tucked out of plain view, but so far, no one has failed to mention them when I raise the topic of fetishes, and they are usually very curious.