Hand jobs

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Newsflash to chicks, most of whom(Regrettably. They just might learn some thing otherwise)aren't reading:

The thought of clamping our mouths down onto your vaginas(Somewhere you all both pee AND bleed out of)is, at first glance, not most men's idea of fun either

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thought of clamping our mouths down onto your vaginas(Somewhere you all both pee AND bleed out of)is, at first glance, not most men's idea of fun either
What about guys who eat @ss? I never could figure out the appeal of that.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it amusing so many men act like vaginal discharge is any more disgusting than human excrement - I'd say shvt is 500% more gross, but let's say they're equally gross: At least her vagina only bleeds/sheds a small handful of days per month, as opposed 1 or more times per day of shvt being crowned out of tiny hole every single day since she was born.

And in the case of a girl on hormonal BC, she won't have periods, but every girl shvts every day and they're just as smelly and gross as ours. I don't know how any guy could think eating pvss is somehow gay, gross or demeaning, but eating ass isn't, it's just incredible.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my girl is crazy, but she knows how to please me in the bedroom. I satisfy her, so she likes to satisfy me.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it to my girl. She loves it. I've never had a bad taste. I like that she enjoys it. Love sticking fingers in her ass and ***** whilst sucking on her tits too.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Can't say I understand the appeal of such a practice myself, though in fairness to those fellas who do, their culinary tastes are still less eccentric than those of Senor Chikatilo
here

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
I find it amusing so many men act like vaginal discharge is any more disgusting than human excrement - I'd say shvt is 500% more gross, but let's say they're equally gross: At least her vagina only bleeds/sheds a small handful of days per month, as opposed 1 or more times per day of shvt being crowned out of tiny hole every single day since she was born.

And in the case of a girl on hormonal BC, she won't have periods, but every girl shvts every day and they're just as smelly and gross as ours. I don't know how any guy could think eating pvss is somehow gay, gross or demeaning, but eating ass isn't, it's just incredible.
Explains why Edumund Kemper targeted women who were on empty stomachs exclusively