Hand jobs

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video on YouTube, "Do girls like hand jobs?". Looks like a guy walking around a college campus asking women if they like giving hand jobs.

I was a little surprised most of them answered in the negative. Seems to me they would enjoy the tactile experience of feeling some parts that they don't have, and be curious and a little fascinated with how the penis becomes erect. In fact, there's a whole series of these videos, on BJs, anal, etc., and although I haven't watched them all closely, it appeared that most of the women didn't really enjoy any of the activities that were brought up. Something seems a little off here. Seems like a hand job would be close to an "entry level" activity that would be fairly easy and at least somewhat enjoyable for them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You expect random girls on the street to be honest about some sexual stuff?
They like it.
I mean some clearly like it, if only to the extent that it gives pleasure to the guy. But maybe it has something to do with hormones. Maybe when they are in their "off" position for sex, they aren't into it. But once the hormones start rolling, then they might suddenly find certain things more desirable. I know I tend to get freakier once the sex hormones kick in.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve gotten plenty of fvcking & BJ’s. But really no HJ’s. Seem boring. I can do it myself.
Oddly enough. Some girls really love being fingered.
No HJs? Really? It seems to me the first thing a woman does when you go to bed with them is they grab for your D. That's why this whole thing seems odd to me. If you go by these interviews, women don't like any sexual activity at all except maybe kissing and the main event.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No HJs? Really? It seems to me the first thing a woman does when you go to bed with them is they grab for your D. That's why this whole thing seems odd to me. If you go by these interviews, women don't like any sexual activity at all except maybe kissing and the main event.
Doesn’t surprise me. Most girls I’ve been with want the ‘Main Event’.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a difficult one. Generally, they like giving hand jobs to guys they're into, whereas they don't like it with guys they're not into.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m ‘meh’ about fingering. I do it if she’s into it. So I can see why girls are ‘meh’ about HJs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m ‘meh’ about fingering. I do it if she’s into it. So I can see why girls are ‘meh’ about HJs.
Mens parts are exterior though. Not as wet as vaginas. What would be the female equivalent to playing with boobs? Abs? Comparatively boring.

Well, yeah, that as well. BJs too. But my point still stands.
I can see why women might not like giving BJs, there's a nastiness factor there. I don't think they like the actual act. But they might like the erotic aspect of the act. The grossness factor simply adds to the submissiveness of the act. Come to think of it, maybe the reason they don't like HJs is because it puts them too much in control?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mens parts are exterior though. Not as wet as vaginas. What would be the female equivalent to playing with boobs? Abs? Comparatively boring.

I can see why women might not like giving BJs, there's a nastiness factor there. I don't think they like the actual act. But they might like the erotic aspect of the act. The grossness factor simply adds to the submissiveness of the act. Come to think of it, maybe the reason they don't like HJs is because it puts them too much in control?
I’ve had some girls who love BJ’s & others that want nothing to do with BJ’s.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a skill worth learning...being able to get a woman off without needing to take off any clothes has probably swayed more women into sex with me than I know.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a skill worth learning...being able to get a woman off without needing to take off any clothes has probably swayed more women into sex with me than I know.
My GF 2 iterations ago loved being fingered. I used some online resources to get pretty good. However, my previous & current GF don’t much care about fingering.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most girls are embarrassed about hand jobs because they aren't very good at it. They know the guy will always be better, lol.

Personally I enjoy them more than BJs if she knows what she's doing.