Halloween weekend - best time of the year to get laid

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe even better than New Year's. If anybody were to have a one-night stand, it's gonna be tonight.

Tick-O-Treat!

gaspipe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Haloween parties are the bomb. You couple the festive atmosphere, sexy costumes, alcohol, and lowered inhibitions you got the makings of a poon fest! :yes:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck Halloween.

I don't want to f*ck some chick that looks like she got stabbed. That's borderline necrophilia.

Plus the makeup they put on is mostly atrocious.

Those who argue that it's an excuse for girls to dress slutty don't realize that girls ALWAYS dress slutty.

That being said, you guys have fun, maybe I'll consider putting together a Lt. Dangle costume for next year.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Chicks are way to easy on haloween weekend.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PepperSpray said:
So who got laid last night?
lol probably no one.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm... I kinda regret who I fvcked last night...

Well, at least this morning I regretted it. But I agree. Great weekend to find a girl. And not all girls dress like they have been stabbed. At least not the girls I normally go for.

There was a girl last night dressed as Nicki Minaj with a fake, huge ass. That convo turned sexual in roughly 3 seconds. Too bad that one didn't work out, though.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that Halloween is the easiest holiday to score on.

Fourth of July they are at some cookout. Labor Day they go back to school. Thanksgiving they go home to their high school boyfriend. Christmas they are with their family. Valentine's day they won't admit if they don't have a date. But on Halloween women get all tramped up in some revealing outfit (99% of which are sexy) and naturally are more likely to put out. Plus, guys usually dress as something silly that hurts their chances. Find an outfit that is masculine and you're in like Flynn.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last year yes, this year no. rough crowed where I went.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
second base...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
bigneil said:
Plus, guys usually dress as something silly that hurts their chances. Find an outfit that is masculine and you're in like Flynn.
Those are key points worth remembering. It's tempting to wear something silly/goofy to peacock. That gets you attention, but it doesn't get you laid.

I didn't get to go out. I was c*ckblocked by the blizzard :down: . So was most of the Northeast.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here in delaware they had the Halloween loop. 20,000 people, 22 bars, 20 buses... get tired of the bar you're at? just hop on the bus and go to the next bar. $10 covers the whole night and normally the first bar gives you a free drink with the $10...

My best friend and I split a room at the hotel Dupont so we could get trashed and so we had a place to bring women to.

It was raining, snowing, and 30 degrees... We thought that this wasn't going to be a fully packed loop... We were wrong! It was an insane night...

Discovered the best place to be is not a bar... It's the bus! They're school buses... No lights on them... So the setting is dark which is perfect for bringing out the slut in women... There's also forced time constraints put on people; might have 3-4 minutes before the next stop...

Got tons of easy numbers, makeouts, and conversation. Would literally talk to the girl for 30-45 seconds, pull her into me, and start the makeout... Their stop comes up - and they get off and we exchange #s. Ran into a few *****y women, but that happens... 75% of the women i went at - went with it.

Might not call/text any of them, but it was a good time regardless!

And yes i got laid, but i cheated... Just had a regular girl come meet me at the hotel at the end of the night.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got in a fight last year at a Halloween party...

Best time of the year to get laid is at a wedding :)

/thread

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mistakenly picked up a tranny last night......