Halloween plans

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is everyones plan for Halloween?

I love Halloween and it's my favorite holiday. I used to be content to just play horror games or watch horror movies and thought I was too cool to dress up, but the past few years I've tended to go out instead.

I'm still trying to figure out if people are 'celebrating' it this weekend, or the weekend after, since technically halloween is on Thursday next week, which means that weekend will fall into November.

I'm gonna either go to a party or just club hop with a buddy but probably the latter. Probably gonna dress as a pirate or fireman as it gives me a chance to sport a mustache. I don't care, or know, if it's the really the best time to get laid or not, but I like going out just to see all the slutty costumes alone. It makes it really fun and easy to do openers. Last year I saw a smokin' hot girl dressed as a cop and my opener was "Thank god you're here, I feel so much safer now" which got a good laugh.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest day to outmog women who go out in their typical slut outfits. Should be the easiest day to pull hookups, too, but a lot of guys screw it up.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest day to outmog women who go out in their typical slut outfits. Should be the easiest day to pull hookups, too, but a lot of guys screw it up.
Slutty costumes or not I don't think women will go hook up with a strange guy in the afternoon. Unless by "pull" you mean get their # to meet later that night.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the other poster said, Halloween are the easiest days to pull, especially in parties that are social game based.

Night clubs are a logistical nightmare due to the amount of people going into the club, pre-paying for tickets, parking, and how expensive it is. However, if you make it in or if you have a hook up to cut you in line, it can be extremely fun. I hooked up with catwoman, some dressed up like Dias de Los muertos, and a Wonder Woman.

PS: I suggest to not put a lot of paint on your face, I did that one time and women did not know who I was or did not come close because they were scared that the paint will get onto them.

Vanderdonck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been a fan. I don't know why, I can't stand it. So I'll probably stay in. But where I live it's not really celebrated much.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the other poster said, Halloween are the easiest days to pull, especially in parties that are social game based.

Night clubs are a logistical nightmare due to the amount of people going into the club, pre-paying for tickets, parking, and how expensive it is. However, if you make it in or if you have a hook up to cut you in line, it can be extremely fun. I hooked up with catwoman, some dressed up like Dias de Los muertos, and a Wonder Woman.

PS: I suggest to not put a lot of paint on your face, I did that one time and women did not know who I was or did not come close because they were scared that the paint will get onto them.
I hate face paint. I never do anything that requires a lot of work, just a quick costume change at most.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be the easiest day to pull hookups, too, but a lot of guys screw it up.
I don't think Halloween is the fish in the barrel situation that a lot of men think that it is. Some guys swear by the idea that Halloween is this great sex fest. It is overhyped and overrated.

I have had intense debates with my most successful real life seducer friend about Halloween. He is one of the guys who thinks Halloween is a great night for getting laid. In his heyday, he was a 6'4" White male with an athletic physique. He had a lot of margin for error on behavior because he was what mostly every 20 something White woman was seeking. Although he put up a triple digit notch count, his pure game skill was lower than a lot of men with notch counts that were 1/3rd to 1/2 of his.

My point has been similar to the one Roosh made below in 2011. With Halloween, there's more large groups and attention whorring rather than women who are more DTF. Roosh called it a below average conversion day.

Reactions: BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Halloween is the fish in the barrel situation that a lot of men think that it is. Some guys swear by the idea that Halloween is this great sex fest. It is overhyped and overrated.

I have had intense debates with my most successful real life seducer friend about Halloween. He is one of the guys who thinks Halloween is a great night for getting laid. In his heyday, he was a 6'4" White male with an athletic physique. He had a lot of margin for error on behavior because he was what mostly every 20 something White woman was seeking. Although he put up a triple digit notch count, his pure game skill was lower than a lot of men with notch counts that were 1/3rd to 1/2 of his.

My point has been similar to the one Roosh made below in 2011. With Halloween, there's more large groups and attention whorring rather than women who are more DTF. Roosh called it a below average conversion day.

I was waiting to see this post come around again :lol:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At home with a bottle of cheap wine and Freddy Krueger or Hellraiser

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't care if I don't get laid, but I do agree it's mostly attention whoring for them. I just love seeing women dress like sluts even if nothing comes from it except makeouts, its still fun to open and talk to them and ya know, look at them. i especially love lingerie and stockings and stuff which they tend to wear a lot