Hairy problems!

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say I am a very good looking guy with confidence to my self bla bla bla... But when I have to wear a T-shirt or something that my arms will be shown I really feel uncomfortable! I don't have hairs on my back or too many on my chest and I don't think it's a problem having hairs on the legs but... Well I can't stand having so many hairs on my arms! I can't shave my arms or think of something else! Any suggestions?!?

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
arm hair... big deal. at least it's not back hair. arm & leg hair is cool

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eko said:
arm hair... big deal. at least it's not back hair. arm & leg hair is cool
Well it's not something that I would say cause me problems with women but 1st I feel uncomfortable seeing my arms and I hate when ppl say to me: You have too many hair on your arms!! Grrrr

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So get big and strong and muscley and reply that they have too few pounds on their muscles.

yungahdubz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Long sleeves?

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long sleeves in the summer if you've got skin cancer or there's too many mosquitoes out.

QuadraQuint

Reaction score
Tame it. Use lotion so that the hair goes in one direction. That's the issue I have with my arm hair; that it goes all over the place. I don't have too much arm hair, but it still bothers me sometimes as well.

Also, my forearms are quite cut, so people's focus turns into "wow, you have nice arms!" People don't think much about arm hair, I think. My attitude towards it was distorted because I kept thinking about it as well.

I'm not sure how hairy your arms are, so I can't really say. The things above work for me though. I'm not too bothered by anyone making fun of it either, usually guys would poke fun, but I'll respond by saying I'm more manlier than them *kisses biceps*