hairy ass

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so it's almost the warm seasons and most likely you are going to show some more skin. And in some circumstances may show everything. I was wondering if, hypotheticaly, of course if I had a hairy ass and am embarrased about this and don't want anyone to see it what should I do. I know for a fact that I will be naked at sometime in this Summer that's just how my group of friends works. Should I shave my ass and if I do what should I do to prevent itching. Also I dont want stubble on my ass so it looks like I shave it. Of course this is all hypothetical. haha. But how would I go about dealing with this problem.

madseason

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a man! Don't do it, this metrosexual attitude is going too far these days.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat...i've actually been wondering that too lol

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know other people's asses aren't hairy? I mean, what if you and your buddys all get together for a circle jerk and it turns out your the only one with a non-hairy ass! Oh god the embarassment!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goldbond

goldbond powder, the rub on stuff is nasty

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well when I said friends that did include girls also not just guys. And taking the metrosexual attitude is only bad when you start doing stuff that's just dumb and not really worth it. My sister always makes fun of this guy she is friends with because he has a hairy ass. Now that's proof that girls think a hairy ass is unattractive. So anyone got some ideas on what to do.

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
wax it.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im a half jew, hairy ass here.

i used to have a buzz cut thing i would set it lowest and do it with, but i lost that so now i use my dads trimmer (shhh dont tell him hahaha) its just like one of those things they use to do the side burns and neck at the place you get your haircut but a lil smaller...i do it down to the end of the cheeks where my legs start more or less and make it look naturalish. also get into the crack some but thats only if youre really adventurous.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think leave it be unless u r gonna shave ur front too..

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well shave is a bad word for it...'clip' is better

and with shaving the front you dont ahve to but definetly good idea to get those defiant pubes in order. clip it into a good triangle and if youre even more ballsy, give your balls a once over too.

but this is getting too graphic.

danro

Don Juan
Reaction score
applaya said:
hahahaha. with your group of friends? lol that's too funny.
Hey what can I say I guess we are just a bunch of hippies so we are comfortable with that stuff. haha. But if the girls see a hairy ass I don't wanna be known as the guy with a hairy ass. haha. So by clip to you mean just cut the hair shorter?

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, don't do anything. Girls don't care about an ******* bein hairey, just make sure your pubes are well trimmed. Your a guy, it's ok to have a hairey ass.

hardrockfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow.

Now for some constructive advice -
If you're ass is hairy then shave it and don't look back. Women can't stand the hairy look - at least not like back in the day. That goes for everything. And for the front, you're on your own.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
hardrockfan said:
Wow. Just wow.

Now for some constructive advice -
If you're ass is hairy then shave it and don't look back. Women can't stand the hairy look - at least not like back in the day. That goes for everything. And for the front, you're on your own.
yeah tellin a guy to shave his ass is constructive.

biketrials

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a hairy ass and am very proud of it. It looks like animal fir. Just joking.
I do not think the girls really care that much.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score