Hairy Ass!!!!

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I trim ma bubes regurlary so theyre not outta control.

Message to gropedope, how do you get tissue in your pubes?
Do you wipe your willy?

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass dreds? TMI if you ask me. Guess you'd need a 3x floor mirror for starting 'em....lol

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
with a mirror on the floor so you can measure the depth, but don't shave it bald.

Ahhh its all smoke and mirrors.... lol But be careful not to look directly into the hole. Or the porcelain god make strike you down with irritable bowel syndrome hahaha....

That was a very good laugh but I will use the mirror on the floor.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you have a hairy ass and slept with a woman, did they have a problem with it?? Im still a V so, i wouldn't know that

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf is this! This is a Don Juan Disscusion, we are suppose to talk about "meeting, dating, and attracting women with others" but instead the hot topic of the moment is talking about other men's hairy asses!!

Move this hairy ass to the Health and Fitness forum.

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
I trim ma bubes regurlary so theyre not outta control.

Message to gropedope, how do you get tissue in your pubes?
Do you wipe your willy?

Huh? No I just call the ass hair...pubes...cause it feels like its made out of the same material as the hair around my c*ck 'n balls. How do you not consider ass hair a type of pubes?

By the way since we're having this delicious discussion, I wanted to mention that I also take a square or two to clean off my d!ck when I'm done pissing. No matter how many times I shake and squeeze my Johnson, there are ALWAYS two - three drops that get stuck or don't fly off the head of my c*ck and the only way I can get them off is by wiping.

It sucks cause now I can't even use urinals anymore in restrooms.

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
No matter how many times I shake and squeeze my Johnson, there are ALWAYS two - three drops that get stuck or don't fly off the head of my c*ck
That happens to everyone, you stretched p*ssy.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what a thread

lol you call it your johnson

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
what a thread

lol youcall it your johnson
Some call it the johnmich...

J/K:p :p :p :D

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GropeDope

By the way since we're having this delicious discussion, I wanted to mention that I also take a square or two to clean off my d!ck when I'm done pissing. No matter how many times I shake and squeeze my Johnson, there are ALWAYS two - three drops that get stuck or don't fly off the head of my c*ck and the only way I can get them off is by wiping.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHa

ohhh so THATS why ppl shake their ****....
iono whats wrong with u dam ppl, i get all the pee outta my **** when i pee...

iono if its just me but dun u ppl have some muscle in ur johnson

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
The penis...isnt' a muscle, it's made up of tissues that hold blood during erection..causing the hardness.

Mm...gives a whole new meaning to light headed.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
The penis...isnt' a muscle, it's made up of tissues that hold blood during erection..causing the hardness.

and also" bloodrush to the head."

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the person who started this thread.

Having ass hair is a f*ckin b!tch when you're done taking a nice long messy sh!t. You have to wipe like 7 times to completely clean the area when you have a lot of hair down there.

And of course you always seem to get sh!tloads of of toilet paper caught in your forest of pubes and sometimes it even itches around there when you walk because you didn't pull off enough dingleberries when you were done.

It makes you feel so friggin dirty, that sometimes you have to take another shower JUST SO YOU CAN PULL OUT ALL THOSE F*CKIN DINGLEBERRIES.

Now if you TRIM the hairs so that they are really short with clippers (DO NOT SHAVE BALD with a razor)..these annoying inconveniences go away for a few months, and all of a sudden it only takes 3 - 4 wipes to get everything clean just like it used to when you were 10 years old.

So definitely TRIM the area...maybe even with a mirror on the floor so you can measure the depth, but don't shave it bald.
Definately Bible material.

napoleon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with the person who started this thread.

Having ass hair is a f*ckin b!tch when you're done taking a nice long messy sh!t. You have to wipe like 7 times to completely clean the area when you have a lot of hair down there.

And of course you always seem to get sh!tloads of of toilet paper caught in your forest of pubes and sometimes it even itches around there when you walk because you didn't pull off enough dingleberries when you were done.

It makes you feel so friggin dirty, that sometimes you have to take another shower JUST SO YOU CAN PULL OUT ALL THOSE F*CKIN DINGLEBERRIES.

Now if you TRIM the hairs so that they are really short with clippers (DO NOT SHAVE BALD with a razor)..these annoying inconveniences go away for a few months, and all of a sudden it only takes 3 - 4 wipes to get everything clean just like it used to when you were 10 years old.

So definitely TRIM the area...maybe even with a mirror on the floor so you can measure the depth, but don't shave it bald.

dingleberries
loooooooooooooooooooool

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? No I just call the ass hair...pubes...cause it feels like its made out of the same material as the hair around my c*ck 'n balls. How do you not consider ass hair a type of pubes?

It sucks cause now I can't even use urinals anymore in restrooms.
I thought I was the only one HAHAHAHAHAA. This thread needs to be stickied or added to the bible under a humor section.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs

HAHA dude that reminds me of the time me and my gf tried to make a "code word" for when either of us are horny.

So now whenever I'm horny I'll just be like "baby, I'm feeling alittle bit light headed...." Once I said it at her place just before her mom was gonna take us along with her to the mall and her mom said "xxx maybe you should take him to your room for a little while and stay" So she ended up leaving us alone for about 2 hours... :D :D :D :woo: :woo: :woo:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never shaved it, but i do try to keep it trimmed up. I would imagine it'd be fvcked up if you making out with a girl, she reaches down to squeeze your ass and ends up with "dingleberries" on her fingers.