hairstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm hairstyles arent one size fits all. Figure out what'd look good on YOU.

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
umm I almost look like brad pitt. but I have curly hair do you know what look best on me?

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gasoline said:
umm I almost look like brad pitt. but I have curly hair do you know what look best on me?
lol...sure ya do

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
um...assuming that you "almost" look like brad pitt. you can pull off any look. It depends on the look you want to go for, preppy, surfer, edgy??

I think the best look for brad pitt is bald; he looks incredible HOT when he shaves his head.

but then again this is only 1 female perspective out of a billion

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
2_intense2 said:
um...assuming that you exactly look like brad pitt. you can pull off any look. It depends on the look you want to go for, preppy, surfer, edgy??

I think the best look for brad pitt is bald; he looks incredible HOT when he shaves his head.

but then again this is only 1 female perspective out of a billion
i dont thik so. i want a female's opinion who is about 18-28 years old.HOW old are you?:D

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i spyke up my hair, sometimes just spike up the front, sometimes kinda shorter. Not all haristyles go with your look. Best way to find the good hairstyle is to make an appoinment with a barber and ask him. Also ask some women for advice, women you know lke your mom, sister etc... LOl or just someone off the street, what you got to loose!

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
shydude said:
Sometimes i spyke up my hair, sometimes just spike up the front, sometimes kinda shorter. Not all haristyles go with your look. Best way to find the good hairstyle is to make an appoinment with a barber and ask him. Also ask some women for advice, women you know lke your mom, sister etc... LOl or just someone off the street, what you got to loose!

oh thanks, i asked a girl said spiky hair looks graet:confused:

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you look like Brad Pitt then the hairstyle from Ocean's 11 is the best. But that's straight hair, so yeah I dunno.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only hair, ask 10 different girls and you WILL get 10 different answers. It all depends on the girls taste.

Personally I HATE guys with long hair, I mean if you look like a female from the back not a good thing..:nono:

Do different hairstyles, it's hair it WILL grow back..

gasoline

Don Juan
Reaction score
I choose my hairstyle called 'sex hair' (messed up hair that makes you look like you just got out of a woman’s bed)

from how to become an alpha male by john alexander

dacanay

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, since you said you look like brad pitt which i very much doubt coz if you did you wouldnt be in this forum and asking for our advice.

but if life seemed to work against you and youre god gave you hell except for a good face then just watch him in his movies. They wouldnt give him that hairstyle if it didint fit him.. just choose from his hair in his movies dude..

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clix said:
All that needed to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.