Haircut Dilemma

Flint Stoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I just got shafted once again by getting my haircut.

I asked for a Caesar cut with a #4 on the sides and 1 1/2 inch handcut on top.. he gave me a 1 1/2 inch cut on top with a number #2(maybe shorter) on sides. I didn't realize how screwed up it looked until I got home and my hair on top is like a ****load longer than the sides and it just looks weird.

So.. does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do? Should I try trimming the top a little shorter? what's a good ratio for a #2 on the sides?

Here's a picture of a cut I may try to go for, it looks like the sides are quite short and the top looks pretty proportionate. What length do you think this guy has?
http://www.niata.net/cropshop/xmas/xmas26.jpg

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually go to supercuts /greatclips to get my haircut. They key to a good haircut is not the place but the person who does it.

I usually try to stick with people who don't speak good english.
Chances are that in their country they actually learned how to cut hair.
Americans are so fu*king lazy.

My current stylist is an old korean lady,
and she can cut hair better than a 50 dollar haircut at sum fancy place.
I give her a nice tip too. ;)

Ohh yeah.. i go for 1 1/4 on the top with #3 on the side. Usually looks just like that pic after 5 days xcept not as GREASY. :D

Flint Stoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip Jake.

yeah it seems like most of the people who cut my hair just want to do it as fast as possible and don't even really listen to what I ask for.

I guess I just have to let it grow :p