Hair loss & testosterone.

SmoothIsSex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not at all certain that weightraining is a cause in hair loss. For the most part, it's basically your genes. Before you came out of your mother's womb, your genes for your hair were already determined in whether you kept your hair or whether you would lose it perhaps only some of it or all of it. The only exception to your hair is the backside and sides of you hair which still remains a mystery as to why that hair isn't affected by DHT. That's where one possible solution comes in: Hair transplantation. Hair is taken from the sides and back of your head and transplanted to thinning or balding areas. If a trained hair surgeon performs this operation successfully, guess what? You'll regrow your hair where you were once losing it. It can be somewhat expensive but it is a lifetime investment. Check out http://www.bosley.com.
Your other options are Propecia (no evidence of that suggests it works for the temples) and Rogaine. Those are the only two FDA approved drugs for stopping hairloss and perhaps regrowing SOME of your hair. You'll never get all of it back. If not any of those options, shave it! Ultimately, you just have to determine what would better benefit you. Do it for yourself.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: curious...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
What can be done to lessen Testosterone?
chop your balls off and become a woman.....
i wanna increase my tesotorone man:woo: