Hahahaha It Happens To The Best Of Us

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whiskey ****.
So theres a girl I go to university with we both got drunk tonight weve been friends for a while but she wants my **** and she knows i want to slam her so she asks me if i like her and shes scared of ruining our friendship all this bull**** i say what is this highschool? Im a man, youre ****in sexy, and if i had the chance id ****in wax that ass. She gives me the smile. Shes down. Shortly after were in my room. Its in the bag.

And then...

Whiskey ****.

I couldn't ****ing get it up. Never happened before. Im standing there limp ****ed she's asking me what the **** is going on. I ask her if shes heard of whiskey **** she starts consoling me "it happens to a lot of guys' i say **** this, pick the ***** up, and fingered and ate her till she came. She was screamin hahaha.

Anyways, neither of us are looking for a "relationship" and we both want to be 'friends' in the sense that we smoke mad spliffs and bowls all the time, but basically she wants a **** buddy.

And even with a ****in limp **** like a loser i made her *** everywhere. The girl ive been wantin to slam for months was actually laughing at me as i was trying to put a condom on my ****in limp ****. Had that ***** screamin my ****in name before the night was over

So when **** gets tough...eat some *****, cause that ***** knows shes catching the ****ing **** next time icome around

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I ****** totally **** think *** and ******** *** for sure!

Mad ***** on the ****** ******* venture and keep **** **** the **** work for *****!

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamblor said:
Whiskey ****.
So theres a girl I go to university with we both got drunk tonight weve been friends for a while but she wants my **** and she knows i want to slam her so she asks me if i like her and shes scared of ruining our friendship all this bull**** i say what is this highschool? Im a man, youre ****in sexy, and if i had the chance id ****in wax that ass. She gives me the smile. Shes down. Shortly after were in my room. Its in the bag.

And then...

Whiskey ****.

I couldn't ****ing get it up. Never happened before. Im standing there limp ****ed she's asking me what the **** is going on. I ask her if shes heard of whiskey **** she starts consoling me "it happens to a lot of guys' i say **** this, pick the ***** up, and fingered and ate her till she came. She was screamin hahaha.

Anyways, neither of us are looking for a "relationship" and we both want to be 'friends' in the sense that we smoke mad spliffs and bowls all the time, but basically she wants a **** buddy.

And even with a ****in limp **** like a loser i made her *** everywhere. The girl ive been wantin to slam for months was actually laughing at me as i was trying to put a condom on my ****in limp ****. Had that ***** screamin my ****in name before the night was over

So when **** gets tough...eat some *****, cause that ***** knows shes catching the ****ing **** next time icome around
I'm not impressed...

This post proves that you can get a girl in bed. Big deal. There are several people who are getting laid like Rockstars who are raving AFC's.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I *** think **** you **** but **** ****** maybe **!

******a however you *** want ************ ;)

Your **** a ****** :p

Gamblor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmmhmm, I wish I was as cool as you guys, talking **** to me on the internet like you're hard. I came here to share a pretty jokes story and offer hope to anyone who runs into this problem or maybe hear stories that anyone has to share. As hard as it may be to believe I didnt come here to impress you and i dont care how many posts you have. Look at the discussion board all the threads are bull**** and a waste of time. But enjoy all your negativity ill be sure to think about it all day, especially when im tearing that ass up.

I'm in Guelph, Ontario if any of you e-thugs want to come tell me about how hard you are I can give you directions.

What a ****in waste of time **** this site ****in masturbation have fun on here while im baggin *****es

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamblor said:
Mmmhmm, I wish I was as cool as you guys, talking **** to me on the internet like you're hard. I came here to share a pretty jokes story and offer hope to anyone who runs into this problem or maybe hear stories that anyone has to share. As hard as it may be to believe I didnt come here to impress you and i dont care how many posts you have. Look at the discussion board all the threads are bull**** and a waste of time. But enjoy all your negativity ill be sure to think about it all day, especially when im tearing that ass up.

I'm in Guelph, Ontario if any of you e-thugs want to come tell me about how hard you are I can give you directions.

What a ****in waste of time **** this site ****in masturbation have fun on here while im baggin *****es
I, for one, never said I had any problem with you whatsoever. I just said I wasn't impressed. It doesn't impress me that you can "bag b!tches" at all. There are pathetic AFCs right now that I could mention right now by name who are conducting workshops and teaching seminars who can do the same thing.

Damocles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamblor said:
:crackup:

Guelph?!

:crackup:

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets meet at Royal City Park and fight there!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
gamblor I think you missed the boat, everyone was making fun of you cuz you were talking like an insecure loser who needs to swear so much that no one can read your posts cuz its all ****

Don't get all offensive, learn how to communicate so people can comment.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Most Man Thjink Women Want A Boyfriend But In Actuality They Just Want To Have Sex With Many Different People Just Like We Do The Konly Difference Is They Want To Pretend They Want A Boyfriend....

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Craig Reeves said:
I'm not impressed...

This post proves that you can get a girl in bed. Big deal. There are several people who are getting laid like Rockstars who are raving AFC's.
Rock stars will always be cooler then you. So **** you.