haha thought i'd share this

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
messaged a girl via myspace saying "i dont think that's you in that pic. but let's talk sometime, whats your s/n?"

and she replied with "That's definitely me in the picture. And if you want me to get back to you, maybe you should use a "please" next time."

haha now i definetly dont want to respond with a "please" what should i say? i keep laughin how she's trying to establish power

Jizzee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert, but how about:

"yeah, maybe next time...whats ur screen name?"

it's what i'd do, but others may differ! go with what feels right dude, your the man, command her! ha

djswitch

Reaction score
just move on man. why do you want to talk to a woman like that. today she asked you to say please, next thing you know she will be whipping your azz..

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say if i say please do i get a bl0w-job

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please please me.

Who cares what she wants, just eject and go after the next one. No wonder why all these broads feel so powerful online, yet they are a lot more humble when first contacted in person.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cNfny said:
...haha now i definetly dont want to respond with a "please" what should i say? i keep laughin how she's trying to establish power
"You will be pleased that you got back in touch with me."

Last edited:

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd next her, but best I can come up with for you is "Oh, so you're one of those women who is totally rude to other people pretending to demand manners?".

If you really want to amp it up add a "I've dumped a few girls for less".

That will get some sort of reaction. :)

cNfny said:
messaged a girl via myspace saying "i dont think that's you in that pic. but let's talk sometime, whats your s/n?"

and she replied with "That's definitely me in the picture. And if you want me to get back to you, maybe you should use a "please" next time."

haha now i definetly dont want to respond with a "please" what should i say? i keep laughin how she's trying to establish power

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn all good responses, i should have waited. this is what i put:

"ooh right, i didn't realize your url was "classy"holyhooker.

what's your aim s/n? "please" ;)"