Had Sex with 10+ women, all hookers!

Reaction score
Yup, I'm now putting the fleshlight back into storage in the basement for at least six months and I'm planning to refrain from masturbation for the next six months. I do not have a sex doll and don't intend to buy one. However all of that stuff is going to cease to exist and shall remain on a classified profile. Any arguements supporting masturbating on this thread are retracted from this time forward and this is not something that I see as a mentally sound practise as these new actions feel sane.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
straight up paying for sex is retarded, end of story. Having a girl because she's physically attracted to you is the best thing on earth. That's why making money is NOT a substitute for being good looking.
Paying $ for lapdances is retarded, paying for sex isn't. Not that I would ever do I have moral qualms about it, but for a lot of guys out there this is the only way they will get some. And i'm not talking about just young afcs from forums like this one, but oldder guys, ugly guys etc etc. We were not created to be sexless we were created to reproduce and if you can't reproduce because you can't find a wife you can only have sex. And if you can't get sex because you can't get a girlfriend guys find hookers, simple as that. Not saying it is morally right or pure, just the way this dirty stinkin world works.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
Having a girl because she's physically attracted to you is the best thing on earth.
Wutang, read what you wrote here. Women are NOT the best thing on earth, not even close. You are putting these women as the prize of your life. You are putting them on a pedestal.

Women are not a reward. If anything, they can be a big headache.

The goal is not women I've learned, any idiot can learn a few tricks and tips and go pick up some slut for a quick romp.

The goal is to become better MEN. Focus on yourself. Improve yourself for you. Women come and go, they are to be enjoyed, but..you are the only thing consistent in your life.

Invest in yourself. That's where the true reward in life is, it's inside you the whole time. The sooner you see this, the sooner you see YOUR potential...well, hopefully one day you'll exeperience it.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
Sexual relationships to me is like getting drafted in this year's NBA draft: Not going to happen. However, I suspect a lot of people in this forum are like me and have gone to ladies of the night when there seduction has failed. I guess some things you just have to live with, right?
I do not get that analogy. Are you a college basketball player at Duke?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Yup, I'm now putting the fleshlight back into storage in the basement for at least six months and I'm planning to refrain from masturbation for the next six months. I do not have a sex doll and don't intend to buy one. However all of that stuff is going to cease to exist and shall remain on a classified profile. Any arguements supporting masturbating on this thread are retracted from this time forward and this is not something that I see as a mentally sound practise as these new actions feel sane.

Good for you. I quit some time ago. Although tonight a fb of mine passed out in my bed without having sex with me. :eek: If I had known this would happen, I would have gone to my gf's house. This has happened about twice in the six months that we have been doing this, but it still pisses me off. I feel like whacking off into her hair as she sleeps.

Exercise a little, eat right, and you will be horny enough to go out and get laid.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Wutang, read what you wrote here. Women are NOT the best thing on earth, not even close. You are putting these women as the prize of your life. You are putting them on a pedestal.

Women are not a reward. If anything, they can be a big headache.

The goal is not women I've learned, any idiot can learn a few tricks and tips and go pick up some slut for a quick romp.

The goal is to become better MEN. Focus on yourself. Improve yourself for you. Women come and go, they are to be enjoyed, but..you are the only thing consistent in your life.

Invest in yourself. That's where the true reward in life is, it's inside you the whole time. The sooner you see this, the sooner you see YOUR potential...well, hopefully one day you'll exeperience it.
The goal is not women? Then what is the reason that most of the men are here?

If getting laid was as easy as you said then why are there men who have gone without sex for so long?

Improving oneself will hopefully lead to women. Trying to explain that women are not the key to life, to a man who has not had any women, is about as successful as trying to explain quantum physics to an infant.

In other words when people try to tell me that girls are not a reward I can't really understand simply because I have not experienced it for myself and I don't know if what you say is right or wrong. It is something that has to be experienced to understand. I'm sure many other men think the same way.

betterthandead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo for admitting the truth. Devirginizing from a hooker doesn't really change who you are or even devirginizing yourself with even one girl.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies guys and maybe I will get a fleshlight, haha and crimsonking you said, "masturbating is wrong because it creates lust in your mind." If you have that kind of mindset isn't sex with women worse and besides nothing wrong with masturbating, it relieves stress. Seems like some people in this world still think masturbating makes you go blind. LOL

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
The goal is not women? Then what is the reason that most of the men are here?

If getting laid was as easy as you said then why are there men who have gone without sex for so long?
Good questions Maxtro. Think about this for a minute. With women, there's often an inverse relationship...the more you WANT one, the HARDER it is to get one.

The more value you place between a woman's legs, the more elusive it is.

Ever wonder why some guys just seem to pull women left and right? The don't give a fvck about it. They don't care one way or another. They just go and pull women. To them it's no big deal, but to most guys here it's a huge deal.

I guess my point to begin with is there's soo much more to life than women. Women are nice addition to a man's life, yes, but women are NOT the purpose of man's life.

Do not rely on anyone but yourself, for your happiness. You should own that.

Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Ever wonder why some guys just seem to pull women left and right? The don't give a fvck about it. They don't care one way or another. They just go and pull women. To them it's no big deal, but to most guys here it's a huge deal.
Please. That's BS. Then there are guys that don't take up women and become asexual celibates because they give up (I'm partially in that category), are oblivious to them, and guess what, they don't care about them either because they are not coming up to them. They don't care because they don't experience success and just see it (whatever 'it' is) as a waste of time.

In fact, people really feel bad when they see a couple together, or when they cant connect properly with women in their environment, or get 'just friends' if they do manage to connect and this has nothing to do with not giving a care about anything, because honestly, you cant control whether or not you feel bad, the only thing you can control is what you are going to do about it.

Mr.Positive said:
I guess my point to begin with is there's soo much more to life than women. Women are nice addition to a man's life, yes, but women are NOT the purpose of man's life.
I don't think anyone is saying that it is, but wish to convey a sence of deprivation on that AREA of life. A sector or AREA doesn't mean ALL of life. EVERYONE here knows that. But if a sector has a CHRONIC PROBLEM then you want to deal with it since it's a drag.

For example, when I go travelling, I should be having a GREAT time, but if something triggers a sence of DEPRIVATION that I have no access to good women to talk to, or get intimate with, then that vacation is going to SUCK.
Does that mean that I should just focus on having a good-time on a vacation and forget about the fact I'M STUCK WITH MY PARENTS AND CANT APPROACH GIRLS AND CANT SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO TALK WITH THEM? Believe me I tried to do that.

Mr.Positive said:
Events or things happen that raise the ugly reality of deprivation of intimacy and sort of rub it in.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, people really feel bad when they see a couple together,

You feel really bad. I don't. I am often half of that couple who is making you feel bad. But what you don't see is that I am just as likely to be unhappy as you. Having a woman does not make a person happy. It's only when you don't have a woman that you think that.

This is important for two very big reasons. You're not getting a woman because you're unhappy, because you think that women are required to be happy. You can continue living this paradox for the rest of your days if you choose. This scenario would be better than the second reason that it is a horribly bad idea to think that woman make you happy, which is when you do eventually manage to get a woman, you're going to let that make you happy. It will be great for a few days or even weeks, but letting a girl define your happiness will turn you into a giant afc, which is the death of any healthy ltr. Then, my friend, after your first big breakup, you will only be able to wish for the kind of unhappiness that you think you have now. To your parents' credit, they can see this heartbreak coming, and that is what they are trying to protect you from.

But the guys on this site like myself who are trying to help you know that it does not have to be that way. It's no secret - it's written all over sosuave, joekerr has some great posts about it - you can't let yourself think that having a woman equals happiness. Remove that idea, and you will be happier, which will get you girls, and then you will keep them by knowing that you don't need them. This is why I keep telling you to find a passion and follow it; following your passion will make you happier than any woman, and that will get you women. Backbreaker is back on sosuave now, ask him and he will tell you the same thing. If your passion if flying, then fly, not because it gets you women, but because it makes you the kind of man who gets women, and keeps them, as long as they treat him well. That is the type of man everyone here would like to see you become.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Please. That's BS. Then there are guys that don't take up women and become asexual celibates because they give up (I'm partially in that category), are oblivious to them, and guess what, they don't care about them either because they are not coming up to them. They don't care because they don't experience success and just see it (whatever 'it' is) as a waste of time.

In fact, people really feel bad when they see a couple together, or when they cant connect properly with women in their environment, or get 'just friends' if they do manage to connect and this has nothing to do with not giving a care about anything, because honestly, you cant control whether or not you feel bad, the only thing you can control is what you are going to do about it.

I don't think anyone is saying that it is, but wish to convey a sence of deprivation on that AREA of life. A sector or AREA doesn't mean ALL of life. EVERYONE here knows that. But if a sector has a CHRONIC PROBLEM then you want to deal with it since it's a drag.

For example, when I go travelling, I should be having a GREAT time, but if something triggers a sence of DEPRIVATION that I have no access to good women to talk to, or get intimate with, then that vacation is going to SUCK.
Does that mean that I should just focus on having a good-time on a vacation and forget about the fact I'M STUCK WITH MY PARENTS AND CANT APPROACH GIRLS AND CANT SPEAK A FOREIGN LANGUAGE TO TALK WITH THEM? Believe me I tried to do that.

Events or things happen that raise the ugly reality of deprivation of intimacy and sort of rub it in.
And how does having a self-defeating attitude help you? Self-pity is probably the #1 attraction killer with women.

My point is this, a simple point actually. When you are happy with your life, it shows to the rest of the world. When you are happy with yourself, women will want to jump on board for a ride. Things start falling into place.

You can call BS on this, and continue down a self-defeating attitude, but you will never know if this is true or not, until you find happiness within yourself.

If you seek happiness from a woman, you are heading down a very dangerous road.

If meeting women is not fun, something is wrong. If you do not get the excitement from learning a woman, the good AND the bad, something is definitely not right. Laugh at the rejections, and learn from them, then jump back into game for sure.

But beating yourself up too much creates a self-fulfilling prophecy..

EDIT: Just read your response Biblebelt, great one.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
You feel really bad. I don't. I am often half of that couple who is making you feel bad. But what you don't see is that I am just as likely to be unhappy as you. Having a woman does not make a person happy. It's only when you don't have a woman that you think that.
I wouldn't say I feel really bad when I see ANY couple together, because honestly, I had a gf experience with someone I wasn't crazy about, so any 'feeling bad' impact is minimsed, although I may miss the feelings I had about a past relationship. I also realize a gf can get boring after the novelty wears out. But if you NEVER had a gf, relationship, or x,y,z, then that sort of rubs it in.

I'm not talking about happiness, I'm talking about deprivation.

Bible_belt said:
This is important for two very big reasons. You're not getting a woman because you're unhappy, because you think that women are required to be happy. You can continue living this paradox for the rest of your days if you choose.
You can see my posts on here with log and catalogue efforts on a case by case basis. I cant pin down any specific cause as resting from unhappiness. It's better if you look at anything that looks like a field report, or activity and then comment on that because I don't go to women and tell them I'm unhappy and if they can make me happy in an obvious way.

From what I can see, no woman has captivated me to a point that I have a limerance or spell on her. If that happens it's very far and few inbetween.
Those types of women -- I would call limerance object, are the types of women that are used as a drug. They can say 'hi' to me, and I'll feel euphoric and are often obsessed with them. Right now, there is NO limerant object in my life. The last documented LO (Limerant object) was in 2006. Prior to that it was around 2003. Last one is over two years ago. I'm still limerant on her, but it's much reduced since that time.

Other than that, I'm usually not really aroused by most of the plain and flat women around to say they will make me happy, but usually just pursue anyway to try and find something I couldn't get from a past limerant object, but when they don't measure up to the past LO, then the interest wanes. I guess that's the motus operandum. But usually them LO's are bad matches anyway.

Now, I don't have control over my body language and projection. If anything I'm quite detached, abstract and stoic with the environment and tend to display an androidal neutral emotion most of the time, but to say depressed and unhappy wouldn't be characteristic at all as that usually leads to withdrawal and forfeiting --which is something in itself could be blamed for itself.

Other than that, specific instances may make me feel bad, but that reflects deprivation not unhappiness. Being satiated may not make you feel happy, but at least you are not hungry.

Bible_belt said:
This scenario would be better than the second reason that it is a horribly bad idea to think that woman make you happy, which is when you do eventually manage to get a woman, you're going to let that make you happy.
Like I said, it sounds like this is talking about a limerant object, which is an anomalous girl that likes the alpha bad boy types, has a wierd character and personality like she could be a hybrid alien for all I know, and I'm captivated by her since I like wierd science fiction stuff and she has some sort of wierd sci-fi charm of being wierd. But no, I don't buy into this hybrid concept or want one -- that's disgusting, but I'm saying, in terms of the wierd mystique -- I tend to fall for those type of girls, even if I don't want to.

Other women, I really don't care that much, and know I'll probalby get tired until the novelty wears out.

I think there are social self-confidence issues where I feel I would rather be alone than with another person or girl, and don't know what I would say to keep an ongoing dialogue or rapport with a girl other than sticking to the selfish motivations of why I'm interacting with her to at least have a premise of interacting with her.

Anyway, I cant respond to the rest of your post as I feel I have said a mouth full here so hopefully you can understand where I'm coming from.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to look up "limerant." And my vocabulary is, like, unsmall and stuff.

It seems to be a a psychologist-discovered 'oneitis.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
Limerence, as posited by psychologist Dorothy Tennov, is an attempt at a scientific study into the nature of romantic love. The meaning of the word, which was coined by Tennov in 1977, is an involuntary cognitive and emotional state in which a person feels an intense romantic desire for another person, the limerent object.

Regarding:
I don't go to women and tell them I'm unhappy and if they can make me happy in an obvious way.

They can tell. Women have a keen sense of these things.

Is being a pilot your passion in life? The one thing that makes you happiest? If that is your passion, then you should follow that, make some goals, and put some direction in your life. All of this has nothing to do with women; yet it makes you attractive to them at the same time.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Good questions Maxtro. Think about this for a minute. With women, there's often an inverse relationship...the more you WANT one, the HARDER it is to get one.

The more value you place between a woman's legs, the more elusive it is.

Yup I'm very aware of the catch 22 that is women. They are so backwards that they go after the guys in relationships who are not even looking for other girls.

The trouble not caring is that it's hard to do and unnatural. It is very difficult to not care about something you don't have or that is scarce. But once the supply of the good you want is not longer limited it's no longer as important. It's basic economics.

Mr.Positive said:

I know that women are only a part of a man's life, but they are still a very important piece. If women weren't important than this board wouldn't exist, men wouldn't have wives and girlfriends and the human race would die out.
Luke Skywalker said:
In fact, people really feel bad when they see a couple together,
I agree with you there. I hate seeing couples. I can't stand public displays of affection. But it's nothing but my own bitterness and jealousy.

Your quote is too broad but it can easily be narrowed to lonely bitter people feel bad when they see couples.
Bible_Belt said:
But what you don't see is that I am just as likely to be unhappy as you. Having a woman does not make a person happy. It's only when you don't have a woman that you think that.
I call BS. If when you are in a relationship and you think you are as unhappy as a bitter lonely man, then why the hell are you in that relationship? You have obviously not been single in a long time and you don't understand that thoughts of a sexless man. Every single day I'm constantly thinking about girls, why I don't have any and how come pussy is so hard to get and why it's being kept from me. A man in a relationship doesn't have those desperate feelings and thoughts.

Bible_Belt said:
You can continue living this paradox for the rest of your days if you choose. This scenario would be better than the second reason that it is a horribly bad idea to think that woman make you happy, which is when you do eventually manage to get a woman, you're going to let that make you happy. It will be great for a few days or even weeks, but letting a girl define your happiness will turn you into a giant afc, which is the death of any healthy ltr. Then, my friend, after your first big breakup, you will only be able to wish for the kind of unhappiness that you think you have now.
Again you don't understand. I 100% expect my first relationship to fail. All that really matters at this point is getting some sex, having a girlfriend, and most important is the feeling of accomplishment. Also it's the realization that I am in fact normal and I'm not some kind of freak who's been cursed by God. I know that the first relationship will be pretty much nothing but a learning experince. But that's fine because it has to happen. I highly doubt that I could be so unhappy that I wish I would be single.
Bible_Belt said:
you can't let yourself think that having a woman equals happiness. Remove that idea, and you will be happier, which will get you girls, and then you will keep them by knowing that you don't need them.
As I said in my previous post, it is futile to try and tell somebody that women do not equal happiness when they haven't had a woman. It's one of those things that has to be experienced to be understood.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I had to look up "limerant." And my vocabulary is, like, unsmall and stuff.

It seems to be a a psychologist-discovered 'oneitis.'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limerence
Limerence, as posited by psychologist Dorothy Tennov, is an attempt at a scientific study into the nature of romantic love. The meaning of the word, which was coined by Tennov in 1977, is an involuntary cognitive and emotional state in which a person feels an intense romantic desire for another person, the limerent object.
No it seems much stronger than oneitis. Oneitis may be a result of a limerance...in fact I may even hate the limerance object.

There is something that's really wierd about attractions that cause me to read into things, act wierd, feel euphoric by just saying 'hi' or having her attention, or would energize me to go after other girls to find something I cant get from her, or start having geographical locations, dates, times, concepts, associated with her. Thank God it's weaker now, but I think oneitis is tame compared to limerances.

Bible_belt said:
Regarding:
I don't go to women and tell them I'm unhappy and if they can make me happy in an obvious way.

They can tell. Women have a keen sense of these things.
Let me rephrase, I don't approach women at all that are chatting with other guys. Mystery Method says I should approach mixed sets, or even if a girl is chatting with a guy, approach the guy, and just acknowledge the target.

It's wierd advice but doable, why not. Again, there are other issues apart than just what you seem to be saying.

Bible_belt said:
Is being a pilot your passion in life? The one thing that makes you happiest?
There is no real passion in life. I enjoy flying as a hobby, nothing more, but it's very expensive. I don't have money to throw away on hobbies like that so it's done very sparingly.

But whatever general advice like that I can find, I can find people on this board who have similar passions and followed them (i.e. pilot), or find people who are independent from parents (whole thread about lonlely 30 year olds), and STILL find they are unsuccessful with women.

And, if you do anything, with an indirect purpose to attract women, then those desperate vibes will really go out, wont they?

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, Mr. Positive and Bible Belt have pretty much nailed the whole point of the DJ bible in their last few posts.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I call BS. If when you are in a relationship and you think you are as unhappy as a bitter lonely man, then why the hell are you in that relationship? You have obviously not been single in a long time and you don't understand that thoughts of a sexless man. Every single day I'm constantly thinking about girls, why I don't have any and how come pussy is so hard to get and why it's being kept from me. A man in a relationship doesn't have those desperate feelings and thoughts.

Again you don't understand. I 100% expect my first relationship to fail.

So you have never had a girlfriend? I'm not trying to condemn you if that is the case, but just don't try to tell me how I feel, being in a relationship, someplace you have never been if I am reading your posts correctly. I have almost always had a girlfriend after age 16 or so, and I have been both happy and all kinds of miserable during those times.

For a single guy, and I have been single, too, gone years without sex, which is in part why I have so little pity for the complainers - you have to learn that women are effect of happiness, not a cause of it.

Getting a woman is really easy. The world is full of lonely women. Getting a woman with whom you really click that meets all of your criteria is more of a challenge, but possible.