Had an interesting albeit disappointing date tonight

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked at the pics. She’s a party hoe. You weren’t exciting enough for her. Nothing against you - girls like this just need massive amounts of dopamine, excitement, weed, you name it. Boring turns them off.

You needed to be on your bad boy A game and said “let’s go see what that sex toy looks like in your a$$” and you might’ve had a shot.

Crank up the filthy comments if you’re still texting her and see what happens.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked at the pics. She’s a party hoe. You weren’t exciting enough for her. Nothing against you - girls like this just need massive amounts of dopamine, excitement, weed, you name it. Boring turns them off.

You needed to be on your bad boy A game and said “let’s go see what that sex toy looks like in your a$$” and you might’ve had a shot.

Crank up the filthy comments if you’re still texting her and see what happens.
You're 100% right but who wants to be a dancing monkey for a club thot?

I get it she's hot but a girl like that is only good for bouncing up and down on your pogo stick like a low rider, IMO sometimes the effort with girls like this is not worth it, even just to smash, but once again your comment is right, these girls just wanna have fun and live for the moment and don't think about tommrrow

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It is better to lose a girl who seems great than to risk being stuck with a rotten one.
D@mn, sensei! Sometimes you sound like Mr. Miyagi (and I say that as a compliment). They should put that in fortune cookies.

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I am late but after hearing the story and looking at the girl’s pics, it looks like she is adamant in finding Chad and breaking her heart so that she can go around playing the victim. This whole charade was the eject button procedure in case the date did not work down. Sorry OP if it hurts. However, this is just what I think; I don’t know know her nor I was there to have a better logical perception of the situation.

I think the is girl needs an authoritative man to put her in her spot. If you still texting her tell her to meet you at your place boss her around. That’s just me though. If it doesn’t work outcome independence.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I am late but after hearing the story and looking at the girl’s pics, it looks like she is adamant in finding Chad and breaking her heart so that she can go around playing the victim. This whole charade was the eject button procedure in case the date did not work down. Sorry OP if it hurts. However, this is just what I think; I don’t know know her nor I was there to have a better logical perception of the situation.

I think the is girl needs an authoritative man to put her in her spot. If you still texting her tell her to meet you at your place boss her around. That’s just me though. If it doesn’t work outcome independence.
Doesn't hurt at all, I've already forgotten about her and haven't even bothered to text her again. Interesting theory though.

I gotta stop taking women so seriously.