Guys with money and women

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that alot of girls go after guys they know have money. I mean I know all girls dont but I know some do. I mean how shallow and superficial are some girls that they will only go out with a guy that drives a nice car and has some cash to spend on her. Now dont get me wrong its ok to have a nice car and money because personally thats one of my goals in life. And its ok for a guy to spend money on a girl(only if shes really worth it)

Right now im in college and dont have alot of cash or a nice car. That will change though. And I dont have trouble meeting girls or what have ya. Thank god and my mama for my good looks though, otherwise i might be in trouble.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Pretty much.Then they have the nerve to wonder why we don't respect them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh because there are plenty of dudes in the world that are hot and nice so you might as well get a rich one.

SilverProphet

Don Juan
Reaction score
You lose money by chasing girls. But you never lose girls if you chase money. Getting rich is the only way to go. Money in the bank will never dissappear.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
gals will be ready to **** u if u can prove ur the gem..by talking sosuave **** that makes them wet their panties so the Q is are u the man or u just **** scared of some other dude coz he got the cash? man up dude and face the matrix

curiousguy

Reaction score
I mean how shallow and superficial are some girls that they will only go out with a guy that drives a nice car and has some cash to spend on her.
In all honesty... I think it's just how the game goes. How shallow are we to hit up a HB before considering her more-friendly yet less-attractive entourage?

Like mrRuckus said... it's all about selection. We all want the best we can get... a girl will pick a rich guy over you unless you have something to offer her that the rich guy doesn't. Charm? Game? Looks? Fun? A promise at stardom? You gotta have something to offer in order to compete.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
You got it wrong. Women like men who can PROVIDE.

Guys with money have VALUE. Sure you're in college, but you can still get a job. Getting a car is not really expensive as you think. You can buy a new Scion or Honda coupe for less than $15K, brand-new, and you can even spend an extra $2-$3k pimping it out. That puts your monthly payments at roughly $300/mo. With insurance and gas, it's around $450/mo. And that's brand-new.

Just check out EBay. You can get used BMWs for less than $15K. Check out a few here

If you divide that by 4 weeks, you should be making approximately $113/week after taxes. So let's say you get a desk job working $13-$14/hr, which is pretty standard if you have good grades and some sort of other skill (i.e., computer skills). That would mean you would only have to work 10hrs per week.

Ten hours per week is nothing. Cut out that extra partying and the weekend hangovers, do your homework on time, and you could have a lot more time.

Generally, guys with money are more responsible, and more mature. It's not just the money in itself.

edit: By the way, I am one of those guys. I don't spend money on women, but having a nice ride is a big plus.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence, but was there a point to the post? It sounds like, "some girls go for money...but I can get some cos of my looks." Great. Me too.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
I mean how shallow and superficial are some girls that they will only go out with a guy that drives a nice car and has some cash to spend on her.
I don't think this is true. Some girls may be attracted just to the money (hors mostly), but many quality girls are attracted to the guy's success and ambition, and money is just a side effect.

SilverProphet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying a successful environmental scientist is going to pick up alot chicks with his career and ambition?

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
You got it wrong. Women like men who can PROVIDE.

Guys with money have VALUE. Sure you're in college, but you can still get a job. Getting a car is not really expensive as you think. You can buy a new Scion or Honda coupe for less than $15K, brand-new, and you can even spend an extra $2-$3k pimping it out. That puts your monthly payments at roughly $300/mo. With insurance and gas, it's around $450/mo. And that's brand-new.

Just check out EBay. You can get used BMWs for less than $15K. Check out a few here

If you divide that by 4 weeks, you should be making approximately $113/week after taxes. So let's say you get a desk job working $13-$14/hr, which is pretty standard if you have good grades and some sort of other skill (i.e., computer skills). That would mean you would only have to work 10hrs per week.

Ten hours per week is nothing. Cut out that extra partying and the weekend hangovers, do your homework on time, and you could have a lot more time.

Generally, guys with money are more responsible, and more mature. It's not just the money in itself.

edit: By the way, I am one of those guys. I don't spend money on women, but having a nice ride is a big plus.
I think you are forgetting about some other bills, like:

Rent
electric
Phone

Just to name a few.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Food is nice to have now and then too. I usually try to eat a few times a week even. Might need money for that.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are attracted to guys with status (wealth is a status symbol), ambition, and a plethora of other things. Not just, wealth. if you have the whole package then you are going to be beating girls off with a stick (I had to literally poke a girl with a stick the other day to get her off of me :p ).

comic_relief

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well when youre in college and play football theres no time for a job. personally i like to pay all my bills like the rent,lights,water,cable/internet. and then theres food and gas. this stuff costs money and doesnt leave much for dates or whatever. girls dont care as much about whether or not a college football player has lots of money i find. lucky for me im a good lookin SOB or most girls wouldnt give me the time of day

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NSUballer said:
well when youre in college and play football theres no time for a job. personally i like to pay all my bills like the rent,lights,water,cable/internet. and then theres food and gas. this stuff costs money and doesnt leave much for dates or whatever. girls dont care as much about whether or not a college football player has lots of money i find. lucky for me im a good lookin SOB or most girls wouldnt give me the time of day
Man you reek of insecurity. Your name is NSUballer. You're constantly telling everyone you're an athlete, and how good-looking you are. Have you ever considered that a lot of ppl are in the same boat as you but have no need to show off about it? Plus being an athlete isn't especially difficult...especially in such a meat-headed game like american football. And I'm willing to bet you're not actually that good looking...in my experience, every single guy bar none who verbally states they are 'good looking' really isn't.

Just quit the bragging...you embarass yourself when you brag....and girls hate it.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea athletes are a dime a dozen these days. Consider a typical football team to be roughly 100-150 guys, and you already have yourself 35,000 football players on the D1 level alone. Then throw in the other 6 or 7 sports and you have yourself a hefty number of jocks. Whether you play D1 or NAIA, it's possible for almost anyone who was half decent in high school to play a sport in college if they give half a crap to dedicate the necessary time and resources.

And concerning the women, jersey chasers are always going to exist, but unless you're the starting QB who's got a NFL deal in the works, I wouldn't consider being an athlete such a hot commodity. A girl could find a guy at the rec center in just as good or better shape, with better grades and more time to spend with her, instead of upping her "campus status" by dating the practice squad meat shield. The type of athletes who feast on the jersey chasers won't have much luck finding women once they're done with college because they had no need to develop any gaming ability in the process. "I was the 3rd string punter" won't have the same effect on halfway mature women that actually have career aspirations of their own.

And this is coming from a D1 athlete who rarely used his sport to get women, much less even mentioning it to them unless first asked about it. And I know the sports didn't matter because I struggled with women myself until I discovered sites like this and learned a few techniques.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
^Pretty much.Then they have the nerve to wonder why we don't respect them.
Respect who? Why?

As far as I'm concerned, they're only good for fvcking cleaning, and getting my damn newspaper in the morning.

Until the b!tch gets a real job and starts reading anything else other than Cosmo and tabloids (ex: REAL books), she gets no respect from me. This applies to most b!tches I know.

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Respect who? Why?

As far as I'm concerned, they're only good for fvcking cleaning, and getting my damn newspaper in the morning.

Until the b!tch gets a real job and starts reading anything else other than Cosmo and tabloids (ex: REAL books), she gets no respect from me. This applies to most b!tches I know.
And that, my friend, is the source of all your problems with women (assuming that you come to this site because you have some sort of struggle with women).

How can you possibly improve your skill in an area when you don't respect your opponent?

What I mean is that think of a sport. I've had a growing interest in boxing lately, so I'll use it as an example. Ever watch a fight? Ever watch what happens when one fighter gets overly ****y and goes into a fight not really respecting his opponent? What happens? He gets the hell beat out of him, usually by a knock out. Remember Mohommad Ali's famous "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!" comment? Read that phrase again. Why would you "float like a butterfly" with something you don't respect? If you don't respect something, you certainly don't hold back or handle it with care. Usually you throw it around carelessly, and at the end of the day you end up crushing, breaking, or pushing away what you don't respect.

Until you have a healthy respect for the opposite sex, you will NEVER truly be comfortable with them. Until you realize their potential, until you drop the negative attitude that they are "worthless", and until you truly RESPECT women, you will find yourself frustrated more often than not.

So, from now on, why don't you replace that disrespectful attitude with a new attitude. In fact, why don't you adopt Ali's phrase?

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY, STING LIKE A BEE!

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE!

FLOAT LIKE A BUTTERFLY STING LIKE A BEE!

You see a girl...you immediately think those negative thoughts...then WHAM! You dance around her like a butterfly and then you go in like a bee--determined and without apology.

Try it.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thinking is always believed by people who don't have money. I drive a Hummer and otherwise live an expensive lifestyle (had a 530k house, etc.). In general - Girls who were interested in me before still are. Girls who weren't interested in me before still aren't.