Guys, WHAT THE F@#K!?

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I went to a club saturday night because this girl I knew wanted to meet up and dance. So the night was great. She left a couple of times and I danced with other girls in the meantime. But everything went great and well that's all I'll say no need for more details you can all use your imagination.

But I was so surprised. This is the first time I went to a club, and there were tons of girls on the dance floor either dancing with friends or alone. And so many guys just standing on the side doing nothing. I was like are you serious!? Why won't these guys ask one of these fine girls to dance?

So basically, dont be like those guys. Step up and get a girl if you're at a club/dance. Beleive me, girls at clubs want to dance, they are just waiting for someone like YOU to ask em.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like my hometown, which is a small, decrepit, drug-abusing little hell hole. Here's how it goes down there:

Two hick guys are leaning against a wall at a club. THey're watching the 100% female dance floor, and notice that one guy approaches the best lookin girl. THe girl and guy start to dance dirty.

Guy A: Hey, look at that guy

Guy B: Yea, he's dancing...

Guy A: What a fag. Dancing.

They just don't get it.

teencraft

Don Juan
Reaction score
that's how prom was with me...a bunch of guys were just standing around watching...I was like..come on why would you pay all that money to just stand there?

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember, a lot of your friends are losers at this stage in life. Their meaning of fun is playing xbox all day, fart, and scream at their mother's for food.

These are not the people you want to hang out with, although it's good to talk to them every now and then.

You did a SMART thing by going to a club with your girl, which is one of the BIG +'s by having a relationship with someone.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno

Guy A: Hey, look at that guy

Guy B: Yea, he's dancing...

Guy A: What a fag. Dancing.

They just don't get it.
HAHAHA, people like that make me laugh.