guys what do u make of this...

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met a chick last week...we talked in person twice since then..i see her at school. i heard from one of her friends that shes a flirt and she does this to lots of guys..dont know how true it is. but anyway shes been showing ALOT of interst these past two days...to the point where im kinda freaked out. i got literally 18 text msgs from her today...just random stuff. she called me tonight we talked for 10 mins...then she called again but i didnt answer. i heard from her friend though that shes not interseted or "nothings gona happen"

if this is the case..wtf is going on in her head to be showing all this interest?...should i just try to go in for the lay...she does have an awesome ass....

eh, has this happened to anyone here...i've never seen someone get all this excited about me in this short amount of time

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's call her Jessica to make things easy. Oftentimes, in high school, friends of girls are often skeptical. I wouldn't trust Jessica's friend, personally. They like to cover things up. As a guy, I don't always trust my best friend's girlfriends, but usually because they're not exactly geniuses. Back to your situation, I wouldn't deny she's a flirt, but if she's a flirt, then isn't she looking for something? If someone else can offer better advice to this guy than mine, please do so. Mine really wasn't too substantial, to tell you the truth. Best of luck to you.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first don't put too much value in the friends advice. Trust your gut, if it feels genuine go for it. Its okay if she's a flirt, just make sure she's not a slut or attention wh***.

If you want her, be careful not to fall head over heels, she may be trying to play you or seduce you because she realizes her power as a woman, so give her a little bit of attention, then take it all away, aka, keep away or if you want to dive in head first, ask her out or invite her to go somewhere with you.

Bjj_playa

Don Juan
Reaction score
k well somewhat of an update with this one....

we made plans to go to see a movie...well she was going to see a movie with her friend and she invited me. so its going to be them two and me. not sure how comfortable im goign to be with her friend there, i would have prefered to chill just the two of us but i think im going to just go with them. she's been calling me almost everyday, so it seems like shes interested..but i dunno, shes a weird one. not too sure what it is yet. good for experience though, also has a great ass...so yea